Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 24.

This Chapter is a Short One ... But, chapter 25 will be longer ... Promise, cause your going to learn more about Melonies MASTERPLAN to get Xavier .... muhahaha ... Okay NE who

Enjoy..........

Chapter 24:

*~Drew's POV~*

"I don't want to go for a ride. Not with you or anyone else."

"Well we can walk."

"I can walk ... You can go away!" She said walking down the pathway that lead to the sidewalk.

"Well, I will walk and we can pretend--"

"Drew ... Shut Up!!"

"Okay."

"I cant believe he would lie to me, he knew the whole time and I stood there being friends with her. I Slept with him today. UGH ... She sighed. I remained silent as we came up to a park ... And aren't you just a little angry, you thought she was having your kid."

"I--"

"I just live and surround myself with Liar, and Cheaters, and Rapest. Whats wrong with me?"

"Well--"

"And to top it off ... I saw Dawson back home."

"What?"

"Yeah ... I went to a party--" I was now my turn to Inturrupt Sadie.

"Alone, Sadie why would you go to a party alone?"

"Yes! Alone, So im a big girl. Anyway he basicly kidnapped me and took me to his babies mothers house to prove he wasn't a rapest!!!"

"He has a kid. Did he rapest her too?"

"Tuh .. That's what I asked, but no she was underage but she knew what she was doing sneaking into a 18 and up party." She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Cold?"

"Sorta."

"Here ... I handed her my jacket ... You know, I figured the baby wasn't mine."

"Really Now?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. I've been working a lot. I slept with Missy once ... after she did that to carson but I was thinking so hard about something else I didn't even .. well .. you know."

"whaaa ..."

"Shooting blanks ... Ugh I Didn't--"

"Wait ... OH ... Ohhhhhhh!!!" She said smiling and raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, so I couldn't be the father!" She just shook her head.

"WoW! But you should have never put those names into her head ... you know how special those names are to me Drew!"

"Yeah, I know ... They didn't just pop into my head. And I just wanted to see how you would react."

"Sure you did. I just wonder how much longer Carson was going to carry that lie."

"Sadie ... Come on Now I will NEVER forget how special those names are to you ... and why. And yeah me too."

"And they were going to carry us to that doctors office and tell us there I bet."

"We should act a fool at that office like we didn't know anything." She smiled and turned to face me.

"Yeah ... We should .. they deserve it!"

"Deal?" I held out my hand, but Sadie grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips, wiping the left over lipstick off with her thumb.

"Deal."

"Come On ... Lets go." We got up and walked back towards the restaurant.

"Hey Drew...?"

"Yeah?"

"I bet I know what was on your mind when you slept with Missy...." I remained silent for a second.

"What?"

"Me!"

"Yeah ... Sure whatever Sad Sadie...!!!" I said nudging her in the arm as she stumbled over to the side. Its only funny cause ... She was right....

Hey ... Please tell me what you think of the Character Pics do you think they Fit the characters of Missy, Carson, Drew, And Sadie??????

Deestory d(o_O)b

**