Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 4.

CHAPTER four:

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"hey hey hey ... Cassidy, Xavier wait up. Can I talk to you for a minuet?" Melonie said out of breath while running after us. 

"Sure. Go right ahead." 

"Well actually ... I nugged Xavier in the arm... we were kinda in a rush." 

"No we weren't Cass ... Whats up Melonie?" 

"Ugh .. yeah whats up?" I said in a snobby tone. Xavier grabbed my hand. 

"Well I wanted to talk to you about Azalia ... she is a very bright and talented girl, and well we want to consider pushing her up to the first grade level." 

"First grade. Azalia. wow"

"Yeah, unlike Travis her test scores are outstanding" 

"Outstanding huh, wow!" I said in disbelief. 

"Yeah Melonie that's ... that's great." 

"Yeah, That's what I said Xavier." Melonie stood there with a blank expression, while the awkward silence grew thicker. 

"Yeah well I um Yeah, like I said we have to go and thanks for the update on our kids but My HUSBAND ... Xavier has a job to get to isn't that right Xavier?" 

"huh ... what?" he said shaking his head to regain focus. 

"Xavier ... Get in the car and drive. See you Monday Melonie." Melonie smiled and waved to Travis and Azalia who was watching the portable DVD of iCarly while  

sitting in the backseat. 

"Okay, well talk later it was nice to see you, and im happy for the Baseball team this season you all are doing great by the way." 

"Yeah, Right my Husband is a great player. Xavier, the Car." 

"Thanks Melonie, I didn't know you liked baseball.... Xavier smiled and started the car ... I'll have to get you and your husband some tickets oneday." 

"That would be great, see you two Monday!!" 

"Bye. ,,, What in the hell ... I mean heck was that?" I said with one eye brow raised. 

"What are you talking about Cass?" He had a look of amusement and confusion on his face but I was pissed. 

"She is still flirting with you its been almost 8 months and during that time it was all good now all of a sudden she's turning into the old Melonie ... keep me away from a flight of steps Monday... ugh what a bitch!" 

"Cassidy ... Do you hear yourself she wasn't flirting. I promise, she just cares for our kids education because that's what teachers do." 

"Cause that's what teachers do huh. And are you seriously going to get her tickets to a game ... really Xavier?" 

"baby, listen she wasn't flirting. ..."

"And did you see the way she stared at you and it was like an hour pause what was that about? You know what forget it. That is just ... If she tries something she's dead." 

"Kiss me." He said as we waited at a red light. I smiled and rolled my eyes 

"I don't want to." 

"Why not?" 

"ugh ... come here." 

"I love you." 

"Just do good in the game tonight okay." 

"Yeah, you hear we play against the Rockets tonight right?" He said with a half smile, my head turned to him fast and a giant smile grew on my face.