you explain what a weave is

You just got done getting your box braids and your head was very very- well it was hurting.

Very badly. So bad you were getting headaches. The women who were doing your hair seemed to have braided really tightly and you groaned in frustration.

You got out your car and unlocked the door to the home you shared with your fiancé.

"Justin, I'm home!" You said closing the door.

You saw Justin come out of the kitchen  and he paused when he saw you.

"Your hair looks great." He said reaching to touch a braid. You moved back. Your head was hurting already and for him to try to pull a braid, was not gonna work for you.

"Baby, whats up? You won't let me touch your hair." He pouted.

"Sorry Justin, but my head really hurts. The women braided the hair into my head really tight." I said sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean, they braided the hair into your head?" He asked confused.

"Justin, all of this isn't my hair. It was a big puff on my head just yesterday. Come on now." You said chuckling.

"So is it like.....a weave or something?" He asked trying to touch your hair again.

"Stop it " you said swatting His hand away.

"And I prefer the term, synthetic." You said turning in the TV.

"So....how did they do it?" He asked still looking at the braids. "Well, they take a couple strands of fake hair, then they take a couple strands of my hair, and braid it together." You said.

"What?" He asked.

You sighed.  You repeated it again to him In a different way.

"But doesn't that hurt?" He asked. "Sometimes. But you'll get used to it over a while." You said.

"Can I get a weave?" Justin asked looking at you.

You almost bursted into fits of laughter. "No Justin, you cannot." You said sternly.

He's already dyed his hair blonde like, is he not satisfied?

"So how long did it take?" He asked again. "About 8 hours." You said like it was nothing.

You made sure to get to the braiding salon extra early.

"8 hours?! Just to braid your hair? What?" He asked astonished.

"Yes, Justin. 8 long hours. Even with more than 2 people doing your hair.

Justin shook his head. "That is too long for me." He said.

"Anyway, I think you look beautiful. It looks nice." He said missing your cheek

_________

Hey everyone! Sorry that's its been a long time since I've updated! Sorry to keep you waiting. I've been uldstjnug "Prince of France" so I hope you understand.

Anyway I hope you've enjoyed this preference! I'll be updating regularly now.