he wants to keep the relationship a secret part 2

You were beyond angry and upset. One full year of loving this man just to find out in the end that he was embarrassed of you.

You couldn't believe that you have wasted so much time just being with him.

But you couldn't just let him go that easy, you were still deeply in love with Justin.

Its been a couple of days since you left Justin and to be honest, you were dreading it. You missed him so much but you had to remember that he didn't want you as much as you beloved.

If he truly loved you, he wouldn't care about the circumstances and that's what you chose to believe.

You felt your doorbell ring and you opened it, revealing Justin who had big puffy eyes and was sniffing with his hair unkept.

"Justin.." You said not expecting his presence.

You didn't know how to feel at this moment.

"B-baby" Justin said with a little light in his eyes as he looked at your face.

"Can-can I come in?" He asked.

"......"

"Please?" He pleaded. You bit your lip. "Alright, fine." You said stepping to the side for Justin to walk in.

"I-y/n Im sorry if i offended you in anyway. Okay, baby girl? I didn't mean to at all. I was just scared and worried about the amount of hate you'd get. That's why." Justin said taking closer steps to you.

"I-i y/n please. You know how my beliebers are. You know how protective they get. I just-im sorry I didn't tell you this sooner. But please don't believe that I'm ashamed of you because baby I'm not." He said taking your hand and lacing it with his.

"I love you with all my heart." He said truthfully.

You felt tears run down your cheeks. "You're not lying to me, are you?" You asked wiping your face with a free hand.

"Baby I'd never say something to make you feel upset like this." He said looking into my eyes.

You faintly smiled at him. "Okay, Justin."

Justin looked relieved. "Thank you do much, baby. You know what? Let's make us known." Justin said taking your arm.

"Justin wait! Where are we going?"

"Wherever the paparazzi are."

__________

Hello all of you!!! So everyone kept begging and telling me to make a part 2 so here you go!!!

Don't forget to vote!! Sorry if its short, I'll do better.