Justin and your daughter go shopping

"But daddy you promised..!" Kayleen whined to her Father.

Yesterday Justin promised to take her out and he definitely forgot about it today.

"I'm sorry baby bu-" he,cut himself short when be saw y/n glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

"You know what, you're right. I did promise." He said as Kayleen  smiled. "And as a responsible Father, it is my duty to fulfill my promises." Justin said.

"Yay! Daddy!'' Kayleen jumped up and down happily and clapped her hands.

"Alright baby girl, go get dressed." He said lightly tapping her bottom.

_______

"So baby, where you want to go?" He asked holding kayleen's hsbf as they walked to his car. "I'm all yours for today."

Kayleen put on a thinking face. "Ummm. Ooh can we go to the mall? Mommy and I always ho so we can buy a lot of stuff."

"Of course, kayleen."

As they entered the building, Justin picked up His daughter and held her as he walked.

Her arms were around his neck and he supported her in his arms.

"Haha." She giggled.

"What's so funny, baby girl?" Justin asked smiling as he looked at her.

"The manikin has no arms." She laughed pointing at it.

Justin shook his head.

"Can I get this dress, daddy?" Kayleen pointed to a dark blue sparkly dress. "Sure." Justin said.

"And this one?" Kaylee asked again as she pointed to a red and black polka dot one.

"Alright baby just find your size." Justin laughed. Just like her mom, Kathleen loved to dress up and was a shopaholic.

As soon as she walked in the store, she knew what she wanted.

His little baby was confident.

"Go try them on for me." He said pointing to the dressing room.

She smiled and skipped to a stall with her dresses flowing behind her.

She came out sashaying with her hands on her hips and flipping her hair.

Justin was laughing. Where was she getting all this attitude from?

Justin whistled and hooted. "You look great, kayleen!"

She then came out and tried the one with polka dots.

"My baby girl is so beautiful." Justin said clapping his hands and shaking his head like a proud dramatic father.

He paid for the dresses before they left the store. "Where do you wanna go next?" Justin asked her.

"Can we please go out to eat? I want to go to McDonald's." She pouted.

"Whatever you want." Justin kissed her cheeks.

_______

I really hope you all loved this cute scene. It was very fun to wtite. Justin would be sooooo good as a father. He need to hurry up. We know he finds mixed babies adorable but he wanna sit and wait around like...tf?