You take him to a family barbecue

You and Justin were on your way to your cousins birthday party. She wanted almost all her family and friends to be there so she requested for a barbecue/get-together/party.

You showed Justin the directions to her house since he wouldn't let you drive at all. He could be quite selfish when it came to his cars. *rolls eyes*

You noticed how excited he was. "Justin..you're so jumpy today." You said resting your hand on his shoulder.

"I know. I just can't wait to get there. Can't wait to eattttttt." He said smiling.

You couldn't help but to laugh. When we got there, you held Justin's hand. you didn't want him running a muck already. There were people everywhere. You could obviously smell a variety of foods and music was blasting.

"Hey y/n" Your cousin y/c/n said. "wazzzaap?" You said hugging her. "Ohh. y/n." She said looming at Justin.

When you two were little, you used to fangirl over Justin all the time and your cousin always shot you down with the ol' it will never happen thing. then she was really shocked when you were actually dating THE Justin Bieber and now here he is at a barbecue.

Justin was biting his lip and looking around the backyard. "He is soo cute. omg. I cat believe I used to never like him." She said chuckling. "well Y/c/n, happy birthday." You said handing your cousin her birthday present and waving off to her as you and Justin visited group to group.

"Can we eat nowww? y/n, I'm starving." he complained. "of course baby." You said kissing his cheek.

"yay." he said jogging off somewhere.

The barbecue went great actually. you talked and hung out with family members and some of your cousin's friends. Some of your family members gave Justin some weird looks but they've known that you've been dating him for a while now so they knew to shake it off by now.

Justin was also having a lot of fun. You introduced him to your brother(s) and male cousins and they kept talking And talking And- well they had a lot of fun .

What you loved the most part of today was that Justin felt comfortable around your friends and family.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES GUYS, HONESTLY.