You meet a celebrity in a studio

You and Justin were driving to the Recording studio, where he was going to meet up with Cody Simpson to rehearse a new song.

Justin still hasn't told you about the new song but you know its going to be good considering Justin and Cody are singing together. When you were younger, you always wondered about Justin and Cody making a song together.

"Alright babe, we're here" Justin said as you two stepped out if his Ferrari.

You tried to keep down your excitement of meeting Cody because you didn't want to make Justin jealous, he already knew you were a fan of Cody anyway.

Justin took your hand and lead you into the building.

"hey what's up, man?"You heard Justin say as you snapped your head to Cody's tall figure.

Inside you were screaming but you had to keep your chill on the outside to not deem like a freak.

"what's up? oh and is this Y/N?" Cody asked stretching out his hand for you to shake.

"Y-yeah.." You said shaking his warm hand. You wanted to squeeze his hand for some reason though.

You heard Justin chuckle.

"She's very beautiful like you said." Cody said smiling at you as you as you

almost died.

And wow, Justin must talk a lot about me.

"yeah. Hey, imma go talk to scooter about something. be right back." Justin said jogging down the hall.

Which left me and Cody alone.

"So y/n right?"Cody asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah." You said.

"I heard youre a fan." He said as we walked down a different hall. "Yeah. I've been a fan for a really long time. I really enjoy your music. its really great." You said not believing that you're talking to Cody Simpson.

"In that case, you wanna grab something to eat before Justin gets back?" He asked smiling down at you.

Omg, is he asking me on a date???? yes. yes he is.

"that would be lovely." You said.

subway was just down the street so you two hot your sandwiches from there, then had full blown conversations as you two walked back to the studio.

The good thing about Cody was that he was really laid back and chill And seemed like  good person to talk to. You wouldn't mind hanging out with him again.

"And then he said, tweny wan" I said bursting out in laughter.

Cody furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "I font get it." He daidbwith his thick Australian accent.

"Oh come on," I said not believing him.

"really, I don't." he said innocently. "Aew," You said pinching his cheek.

"okay so the guy adks , what's 9+10?" you said starting off.

"Yeah, which is 19." He said.

"yeah, but the boy said, 21." You said slowly.

"How is that funny?" He asked throwing away the sandwhich wrapper.

You sighed. "Cody, I can't hang out with you anymore." You said as you two entered the building.

He laughed. "Sorry. maybe I just have to watch the vine." He said cheekily.

You then heard your phone buzzing. ilThe call was from Justin.

"what's good?" You asked smiling over the phone.

"Bane, where are you? I've been looking.." Justin said.

"Oh, me and Cody Just went out to get some subway. We're back at the Studio now." You said looking at Cody who was whistling some tunes.

"Alright" Click.

Not very long, Justin arrived and the three of us went into the studio.

"Hey Justin, can y/n be one of the first to listen to Home to Mama?" Cody asked as Justin fave him the, bruh-what-the-fuck? look.

Cody covered his mouth but winked at me. He's so slick.

"Well I have no choice now."Justin said, laughing.

I saw them both take out a guitar so I instantly knee this was going to be 'one of those" songs.

After the first string, I knew this sing was gonna he fire. Also, I kept dying when they took turns singing. Their voiced were just......lort.

Heyy. Not really sure if I liked this one that much. Personally I thought it was o-kay but I had a not of writers block so I hope that's understandable. I hope you all libef Cody's cheekiness!

Don't forget to vote!

But for real, have you guys ever thought Justin ft Cody would ever happen?

SORRY GUYS, I UPDATEF THE WRONG ONE BEFIRE THIS