You go book shopping

*Requested*

"Soo this is where you buy your books?" Justin asked as he looked around Barnes and nobles.

"Of course" You said going into the romance section.

"Oh lort" He said shaking his head with a smirk on his face.

You rolled your eys at him and whistled as you searched for a book.

"I'm just kidding baby.." Justin chuckled missing your neck.

"Justin." You said firmly. "Not here." You said picking out a book and lazily flipping the pages.

Just chuckled. "Why can't you just order a book offline?" He asked skimming the bookshelf with a finger.

You sighed. "I want to know what I'm in for so i won't purchase the wrong book."You said getting interested in one book.

It was about a freshman in collage and her experiences with different kinds of people.

"Boring..." Justin whispered as he looked over my shoulders.

"Justin, please take your negativity somewhere else."

"But I wanna help you pick out a book." He pouted.

"You're doing a horrible job by the way."you said licking a finger to turn the page

"You're such a romance junkie." He said chuckling.

"Yup, FanFiction have honestly helped." You said smiling.

"I don't really like romantic books. I live comedy though." He said.

"I see." You responded.

You heard Justin walk away somewhere but you payed no mind to mind him and continued to read the book.

"Ooooh." you heard a familiar voice.

You shook your head.

"look what I found, darling!" Justin said.

A couple customers turned their heads.

"Justin, why are you so loud?" You tried to hush him.

"Look at this book though.."  He said waving it in your face.

"You're really funny" You said.

Justin was trying to let you read a stupid book. You didn't usually judge a book buy its cover, but why was a woman shaking a kangaroo's hand?

"I think its hilarious." Justin said snickering.

"Justin, I'm never taking you book shopping with me again." You said adjusting three books in your arm.

"Aww, you're such a little bookworm" He said kissing your cheeks as you two walked to the front register.

And that's a wrap!! Thanks for the so many requests and support! I'm really happy and excited that you all are enjoying these preferences. I honestly liked this one.