you're a witness pt.2

A week after that incident, you decided to not to work late shifts. Anymore. or at least take the other route instead of the one you took that night.

No more shortcuts for me. You thought.

However, it was your duty to close the shop every night, so you did work later, but not as late as pitch black late.

It was closing time and you were scanning the aisles to make sire no customers were left.

there was one though.

"Sir, Its closing time.." You called out.

"...."

He just ignored you and continued to whistle while searching for whatever he was looking for.

He had on a white tee with black jeans and matching shoes.

"Um, sir.' You said again walking closer.

"Do you mind? Im still selecting my items." He said rolling his eyes and smirking at the end.

"That's very unfortunate but-"

"Are you going to make me get out?" He asked raising a perfect eyebrow.

He was very attractive and looked quite familiar. Also threatening.

"U-uh no." You answered him.

"Okay so I guess you're just gonna have to wait until I'm done." He said.

"I'm very sorry, but you are going to have to leave. Just come back in the morning or something." You snapped. You really had a place to be. Home.

Everything happened so fast. The stranger pinned you onto a wall and had this twisted grin on his lips.

He looked at you intently with that cold and amused stare that  looked so familiar.

"If only you knew who you were talking to." He said.

As he spoke, so many images flooded your memory and instantly you knew who he was.

"You again.." Just when you thought you'd never see him again, you did.

"Yes baby, remember me?" He asked grinning.

"Please don't call me that." You said annoyed.

"I'll call you what I want." He snapped.

"I just want to go home, okay? I'll just check off your items a-and we'll both go our separate ways." You stuttered.

You were trying to be as calm as you could.

He smiled. "I don't need anything, really."

"Then..um, why are you here?" You asked.

"I just wanted to see you."

Ohhhhhkay?

He took out his phone and cursed under his breath when he saw the time.

The unexpected thing happened when he kissed your cheek.

Before you could react, he left the store like lightning.

_______

Sweet, but with a little plot twist. Thank you guys for the support like always, sorry if it was kinda short but I didn't really know what to do lol I thought I ended the first part alright.

❤❤❤❤❤❤ and we we gave so many new books out for jb preferences.