You meet him at the bus stop pt.2

English was your last class of the day. It wasn't that bad, but by the end of the school day you were already tired and wanting to go home and didn't feel like doing any work.

But you knew since you've already been accepted into a very good college, you still needed to keep those grades up which you were fantastically doing.

When Justin walked into the classroom, he winked at you making the few girls around you stare.

"If you want him, have him. I don't care about ol' dude." You said to them.

"Alright so I'm assuming all of you scholars have finished your novel." The English teacher said clasping His hands together.

"Shit." A student said from behind you making a few other students snicker.

"I want you all to write a two pages essay about the book before the bell rings." He said. The class didn't even groan. Y'all were used to the work load.

You got out a lead pencil and a few sheets of lined paper from your book bag.

"Psst.." Someone whispered. A few students turned around including you.

You trued to find out who it was but couldn't so you just turned around to continue your essay. All you got done was, "The "

A few minutes later a paper ball hit the back of your head.

Bruh.

You turned around and still couldn't find the person.

A paper ball hit your head again. It had an arrow drawn on it so you opened it up and it said, "hi"

You scanned the classroom slowly and saw Justin with a sheepish smile as he waved at you.

You clenched your jaw and threw both it the paper balls at him directly in the head.

"Detention." Mr. Blue said simply ad he typed in the computer.

So...when Justin was- never mind.

"Ughh." You groaned as some kids laughed.

Justin threw another ball at you.

"Detention." The teacher said again. "Anyone else would care to join these two hooligans?"

Mr. blue was ways a chill teacher. Until now.

You glared at Justin but he only winked at you.

_____

Now what us Justin up to? Smh. Part 3 coming up.

Vote!!