He loves your Natural hair

So today you decided to style your natural hair in a twist out. You always kept it in a pony tail and you were getting bored and decided to style it.

Surely that would keep the hair out of your face.

you smiled in the mirror and patted your afro as you were satisfied with the look. All those tutorials on YouTube really worked out.

you went downstairs to see Justin sitting on the couch, watching Family Guy.

You sat next to him and he turned around to ace you with a smile on face. "Hey baby girl." He said kissing your nose.

"Oh, Your hair.." He said creasing his eyebrows. you raised your eyebrows. "you don't like it?" you asked worried.

"Baby i love it. It looks...wow." He said reaching to touch it and you let him. he chuckled.

"Its so soft, baby. you know.." Justin started and you stopped him with a raise of your eyebrow before he could make a sexual remark.

"I'm playing baby. you know, I've never really understood your hair. its just so big..." he said in awe.

"yes Justin, this is how our hair naturally looks like." I chuckled.

he looked taken back. "Wait so....you guys aren't born with straight hair?" he asked.

"no...we've gone over this before babe. We can only make our hair straight by using chemicals or flat ironing our hair." You said fixing your hair after Justin's hands wandered in it.

"it feels like a cloud....." Justin said pulling on a twist. "And its so stretchy!!!" he said covering his mouth with his hand.

Justin was so childish...

"I love it baby, its beautiful."

Hope you loved it!! Requests are still open!! ✌✌