You meet him at the bus stop pt.3

"Alright hooligans. Do you know why you're here?" Mr. Blue asked stacking some papers.

"I don't belong here!!! I'm in here because of him..!" You said pointing to Justin who only held a smirk on his face.

"You're just as guilty as me, sweetheart." He said.

"Sir, what is your reason for being here today?"

"Well it all started at 12:55 pm." Justin started. Oh lord..

"I was absolutely concentrated and focused on that essay I was writing when I messed up and decide to start all over." He said.

"Silently, quietly, patiently and slowly, I crumbled the piece of paper and whispered, Kobe! As I tried to land it in the recycling bin."

"But alas," he shook his head.

"It didn't make it in and unfortunately it hit this pretty girl's head. I messed up on my sheet of paper again and I threw it again, missing the shot."

"Anyway..." Mr. Blue said putting his papers in his folder, "you both have 2 and a half hours to make nice with each other so, I'll be at my meeting." He said closing the door.

"You liar!!" You yelled at him. "I have places to be! "

"Well how else were we going to know each other better? I want to know you, ya know?"

"Well I don't want to know you. Just leave me alone." You said getting out some of your homework so you can finish it and block him out. You didn't want to do it home anyway.

A flash of hurt was seen in his eyes and you felt bad but you brushed it off.

"Wow you really don't like me."

"I'm glad we understand each other." You said.

"Can I have some reasons? I mean, you cant just not like me for no reason." He said sitting in the seat next to me.

"Number one, you flirt with every girl in this school. I cant stand guys like that, it makes me sick." It really did. Your ex boyfriend flirted with so many girls even before , during, and after your breakup. It hurt you so bad.

"Number two, you're so annoying ugh, and third and foremost, you landed me in this detention meanwhile I rather be at home. Sorry to ruin your plans but you're not getting anywhere with trying to get to know me."

"I'm sorry if my flirting bothers you for some reason. Maybe you like me and you hate seeing me flirt with other girls?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You wish."

"Maybe that's the case but I don't know. But I flirt just so I can see and explore the diffetent types of girls out there. I'm still young."

"That's great." You said sarcastically.

"Sorry for putting you in detention. Just wanted to know you."

"Good luck with that."

"And sorry for being annoying. I just wanted your attention."  He said.

You stopping writing with your pencil. "what?"

"Um I said I wanted your attention. You're kind of different."

"Different how?" You asked curiously.

"You're very very smart. I think I've found a new interest in smart girls. Intelligence is a sexy quality." he said.

"Hm."

"You're really pretty..."

"You're flirting."

"I know." He said.

After you finished your homework, you helped him with his. You didn't know why you were helping him in the first place anyway. He knew what he was doing.big anything, he was as smart as you.

That was one thing you hated. Smart boys that acted dumb.

It was time to go home. You knew your way home from school so you opted on walking.

You noticed Justin following you. "You wouldn't mind if I walked with you, right?" He smiled.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Do what you want."

Justin noticed how uninterested you were in him.

On the way home you two engaged in some conversations here and there. Some about the world, some about school and just things you liked and disliked.

He wasn't all that bad.

Besides, you liked people that you could hold an intelligent conversation with.

"Bye y/n." Justin said bidding to his house.

"Bye." You said.

"Can I get a hug?" He asked.

"You can get a wave." You said waving at Him. He smiled. "We're gonna be best friends, maybe even more than, I'm tellin' you."  He said winking at you.

"Sure." You said sarcastically.

____

Hope y'all loved ittttttt. I might even consider making this a book too. Ughhh you guys want EVETYTHING to be a book.

Anyway maybe a part 4?