Calvin Klein

*Justin's Calvin Klein photoshoot pics in multimedia*

"Baby," Justin laughed at you as you stormed into the house.

"Don't talk to me." You said flipping him over before taking off your jacket and shoes.

"Oh so its like that?" He asked still chuckling.

You rolled your eyes turned to ascend the stairs until you felt a sharp sting on your behind.

You tightened your jaw and closed your eyes breathing in and out slowly.

"Don't tempt me." You said continuing your way up the stairs.

"Aw baby why are you so mad at me?" He asked pouting.

"I'm pretty sure its obvious " you snapped walking into the shared bedroom.

Today Justin had asked you to come to his Calvin Klein photoshoot to watch him well, model.

It was so hard watching him pose and look mysteriously into the camera as he was shirtless and often times, just left in his underwear.

But then all of a sudden this blonde model shows up and the people snapping the pics made sure to make them feel up on each other.

You saw that Justin was enjoying making you jealous. He would occasionally wink at you and smirk.

I just couldn't imagine what would go on when his beliebers see these pictures. Lorddddd.

"It was just a photoshoot, babe. You always come to my other ones." He said grinning.

You turned to face him with one eyebrow raised. "Don't,"

"You're jealous," he leaned over and whispered in your ear.

"Your a dick." You whispered back, pushing him away.

"But you were staring at this dick during the shoot." He said smacking your butt.

"Stop touching me innapropriately." You said making him roll his eyes. "Go feel up that girl you were modeling with." You said swiftly turning back aroud and crossing your arsorry."Its just modeling." He said. You could hear that he was almost about to burst out in fits of laughter.

Justin was soooo annoying sometimes. He literally loves making you angry with him.

"I'm leaving." You said rolling your eyes and grabbing your purse again.

"Wait, wait, wait." He chuckled pulling you back by your waist.

"Justin stop playing." You said trying to rip yourself away from him.

"Y/n I was just messin around. I'm sorry" he said.

"...."

"Baby...I'm sorry. I just wanted to see you get jealous." He said pulling you back and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You're not funny." You said referring to the lengths he went to make you upset.

"Forgive me, baby." He said kissing your lips.

"Please?" He kissed your lips again.

"I won't do it again." And again.

"Okay, Justin. Alright.." You said chuckling from all the lip he kept giving you.

"Thanks, baby. But for real, did the pictures come out good?" He asked lifting up his shirt to expose his chest.

You sighed. "Yes Justin, all that working out played off." You said.

He smirked to himself. "You know, its actually a great improvement. I remember before, you used to be a limp noodle." You laughed.

He instantly stopped smiling and rolled his eyes.

"Is you mad.....or naw?" You asked teasing him.

"Yeah okay, okay."

________

OMG TWITTER IS ON FIREEEEE. JUSTINS CALVIN KLEIN SHOITS ARE EVERYWHERE LOL. I needed HEAVY self restraint lol they looked so good......

But fr, he ended his contract with Adidas neo and now he's an official Calvin Klein model *skull emoji*