He brings up his Ex

"Baby are you okay?" Justin asked as he set the shopping bags on the bed. You and Justin had just finished shopping and you felt slight uncomfortable with the way he's  been spending money on you.

I mean that's something you have to get used to since you're dating a big Popstar, but Justin was getting too out of hand.

You were always like that. You hated it when people would buy a whole bunch of things for you at once because you didn't want to feel like you were using them.

You sighed. "Justin, I'm fine." You said not looking at the shopping bags at all.

You heard Justin groan. "C'mon Y/n, since we left the mall you've been quiet." He said walking up to you.

You turned to face him. "I'm uncomfortable with how much you spend on me." You said honestly.

Justin rolled his eyes. "Not again.. Listen y/n you're my girlfriend and as a boyfriend, I'm supposed to spoil you." He said leaning forward to kiss you.

"No, Justin." You said stopping him by raising your hand. "You spend wayyyy too much money and-" You said but was cut off.

"I'm so fucking tired of hearing this. What's wrong with you? I spend money on you because I love you. I want you to have everything okay? When me and Selena were dating, she-look," Justin said but clenched his jaw when he realized what he was doing.

By now your eyes were getting glossy and you stormed out if the room.

"No, baby I didn't mean-"

He said hot on my tail.

"shut the fuck up, you knew what you were doing." You said .

"Listen to me y/n I'm so sorry for bringing her up. didn't mean to say what I did." He said begging you too forgive him.

You didn't respond.

"I'm so sorry baby, I was just mad thats all. I should've just listened to his you felt. I love you, please don't be upset with me." He said kissing your hand.

As much as you tried not to give in, you couldn't stay mad at Justin. He was truly sorry.

"I forgive you Justin." You said smiling at him.

"Thank you, thank you. From now on, if you don't feel comfortable, Just let me know."

you kissed his nose. "Alright. And if you ever," You said giving Justin a hard glare. "bring up one if your ex's again, so help me God I will-"

"I understand , baby girl." He chuckled.

I hope you liked it!! please don't forget to vote :D