unhealthy relationship pt. 2

I shakily grabbed my phone off the nightstand and dialed the first number I could think of.

It took a couple rings. "Hello? Y/n you alright?" Justin asked kind of worried. "I- fine. I just-do you mind me coming over?"

"Wha-"

"Just for the n-night?" I asked with my voice trembling.

Justin sighed. "You know you can come over anytime."

"Thank you." I whispered. I closes my eyes letting the tears fall. I ended the call and I sniffed while I left the room and went down the hall back into Jason's room.

I got my suit cases and started packing wgst I could into them. I saw Jason glance at me, but he returned His attention back to his phone. Probably texting someone.

"So you're leaving?" He chuckled. I didn't answer him.

He laughed some more. "I'll be waiting y/n. Its not like you're going anywhere. You'll be back, babe." He teased me. "You always come back. Anyway, make it quick."

I zipped up my bags.

"Bye Jason." I said before biting my lip and leaving the room. He just rolled his eyes.

___

"Y/n you just can't keep allowing yourself to be treated like this. I hate seeing you so upset." Justin said sitting next to you on the bed.

There was an extra room he had in his house that you were quite familiar with. This is where you'd usually come to get away from Jason.

"I'm done with him, Justin." I told him.

"You've said that so many times before, y/n." He sighed.

"I know." I said holding my head.

"And its your fucking birthday. Did he even give two shits?!?" Justin yelled. You shook your head at the visual of hown ason didn't even remember or care in the first place.

"No..he didn't.." Justin said. "I have an asshole for a brother."

"You deserve someone so much better.." He said softly.

"Justin, I'm tired." I said feeling my eyes give up.

He smiled. "Goodnight, birthday girl." He said kissing my forehead.

I went to sleep, well tried. I kept sobbing into my pillow and I felt so miserable. I know jason doesn't deserve my tears, but I've been with him for so long that I'm so glued to the thought of him.

I heard knocking on the door. "Y/n.."

"I'm fine, Justin."

The doorknob twisted and in came a tired looking Justin with his hsirvall messed up and he was shirtless with basketball shorts hung on his hips.

"No you're not. And I can't sleep while I can hear you crying." He said next to my body and rubbed my back while my face was buried in the pillow.

"How many times do have to say you're better than him and he doesn't deserve you?" He asked softly. "I know, I know.." I sniffed.

"Let's do something tomorrow. Just you and be. Forget all about Jason." Justin proposed. I nodded my head.

"I hope you don't mind." Justin said shoving me over and getting in the covers. I laughed.

____

In the morning I woke up slightly less miserable.

Justin was here to make me laugh and smile and I couldn't be anymore thankful.

As I expected, Jason didn't even leave a call, text, or voicemail. I doubt he was even freaking out or missing me.

I loaded my water gun and creeped up to behind the backyard. I soon felt water get sprayed on my back. "Aaaarggh!!" I laughed dramatically falling on the ground.

Justin doubled over in laugher. He kept spraying me while I was in the ground. "Have mercy!" I yelled.

I weakily grabbed my water gun and sprayed him in the face."you wicth!" He screamed.

I giggled running away from him.

"Urrgh, come back here, y/n!"

"No! Never!" I chuckled but justin was quick and tackled me. Justin was on top and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"See? You're showing that beautiful smile again." He said.

"I am." I blushed.

Justin started to lean in and His eyes were closed. As much as I wanted to kiss him as well, I couldn't. When I saw Justin, I saw Jason and I just couldn't bring myself forward to kiss justin.

I couldn't.

So, I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. He looked hurt. "I'm sorry Justin-"
"Its fine, y/n. I understand you." He smiled getting up and pulling me off the floor. That's one thing I loved about our relationship. Everything was cool And not awkward.

___

A week later

I heard loud voices downstairs so I hurried and jogged down to see if that was justin.

"I know she's fucking here.." You heard a familiar voice.

"Even if she is, you're not seeing her." Justin yelled back.

Jason's eyes wandered around the house until they fell on me. "Baby.."

____

#sorrynotsorry for the cliffhanger. I'll be updating momentarily.

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!