Unhealthy relationship pt.3

"After all that shit you've done, you have no right to call her that." Justin snapped at him.

"Shut the fuck up, she's my girlfriend not yours." Jason said back.

"In case you haven't noticed my sweet brother, you two broke up sometime ago." Justin replied.

Jason ignored him and pushed past him into the house.

"Y/n, i-" jason started as he looked at you, choking back tears. I shook my head and turned to go back upstairs.

"Y/n please wait." I heard him call out. I tuned him out and continued down the hall.

I felt a hand slide down my arm and grip my wrist, gently tugging me back. "Y/n please. Just hear me out."

"Jason I think its best if you just leave."

"Not without talking to you first." He blinked away a few tears. It killed me seeing him so upset and disheveled. His hair wasn't kept, he had bags under His eyes signaling he couldn't sleep, And his voice was so scratchy and hoarse. I wanted to just run into him and hold him but I couldn't.

"Jason-"

"I'm s-so sorry for the way I've treated you, y/n. I lost the best thing that's happened to me the moment you left. I know I acted like I didn't care, but it really kicked me in the ass and I did. I'm sorry for putting you through so much." He confessed.

I just saw Justin standing far away with his arms crossed, shaking his head.

"Don't listen to him." Justin said.

Jason cupped my cheek and rested his forehead against mine. "B-baby?" He asked weakily. This just broke my heart. "I can't sleep, y/n. Its so difficult for me. I can't close my eyes without knowing I drive you away. I haven't eaten, I've been so sick..I've been so week and I just needed to see you."

"Don't fall for it. He'll hurt you again." Justin said again.

My eyes shifted from him to Jason.

"I'm sorry that I'm now contacting you. Its just that before, I was so used to you coming back the next day, that I didn't think you were serious when I saw you packing." He sniffed. "Baby I've taken you for granted. You never deserved any of that."

"Y/n.." Justin said warning me.

"I miss you so much, baby girl. I'm so s-sorry. For everything. I never realized the impact you had on me. I miss you so much. I-"

"Jason-" I shook my head and pulled away from him. "Stop, please."

"Y/n."

"I've gone through so much being w-with you. You never cared about me. You don't love me, Jason."

"Y/n I'm so sorry. You've done so much for me yet I've done so little for you. Im sorry for not appreciating the little things you've done. I'm sorry for being such a dick to you."

"Jason I'm not ready to get back together with you. I know exactly where this is going. I just-please give me some time. I don't even think by then I'll be ready. Just-please go"

Before Jason could say anything, I was already down the hall and well on my way to my room. I heard him calling After me but I just kept going. I didn't want to get hurt again.

______

Making a part 4, too. ❤❤❤❤ please tell me what you think! And thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! This means so much to me, you have no idea :) I've been feeling down and it brings a smile on my face to see all this.

Thank you :)