He's a Superhero (spiderman)

Justin

"This woman is always interfering with my work.." I said watching her through my mask.

It was almost 11pm and this woman was walking out of her shop after locking it up.

It was always this time everyday that she would leave late and that was highly dangerous with the type of people running around here.

I she was also carrying a huge box too.

I might not know her, but I could tell she went through a lot.

While she was walking she dropped what looked like keys

When from the top of the building I was on, I could see what it was.

I have very sharp eyesight.

I decided to show myself and help the lady. I moved my hand to the direction to another small building and the white sticky web formed connect me to it as I swung down.

The woman sighed and put the box down as she attempted to pick up the keys behind her.

"Do you need help?" I asked her as I swiftly grabbed the heavy keys.

She let out an ear piercing scream.

"Shit!" I said covering my ears even through they were hidden by my mask.

"Please don't scream, ma'am." I said showing her the keys in my hand.

She froze as she stared at me. She was shaking a little.

I mean, I would be too if I saw some stranger in what looked like a costume.

"Ma'am?" I asked holding up her keys.

I could play the staring contest all night but I got a town to watch.

But she was cute so..

"Th-thank you.." She said softly as she nervously backed up.

I took this as an opportunity to tell her what I was thinking earlier.

"No problem. And.....miss, I don't wanna tell you haow to live your life, but I suggest leaving your shop at a reasonable time and purchasing a vehicle." I said noticing how she didn't have a car.

"Excuse me?" She asked confused.

"im trying to save your life, here. Also, there are some weirdos in this part of town so.."

Okay so maybe I'm not making sense..

"I-what? Um thank you, I have to go." She said looking at me strangely before quickening her pace.

I sighed.

"Wait! Your keys!" I yelled before she turned around.

I ran up to her. "Thank you, a-again." She said.

Her voice was really soft and smooth. She had pretty eyes too.

I nodded my head and turned away. Its like, getting really chilly now.

"So like, are you a superhero or something?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Maybe." I said.

She slowly nodded her head and began walking away with her box.

______

Hello peoples!! So yeah I just added this one to the list. And sorry if this one was short. Its my first time trying something like this so I wanted to test it out if you guys liked it.

Tell me what you think! Should I make a part 222222222?

And lawwwwd that picture of Justin in multimedia.....yasss he can be my spiderman anyday!