Pregnancy Kickings

You looked at yourself through the full length body mirror in the bedroom.

You ran your hand down your 7 months pregnant belly with a smile on your face.

"Aww, Ashanti do you want to come out now?" You asked chuckling as you felt a soft kick.

"Don't worry, babygirl. We all can't wait to see you." I said rubbing my belly.

"How are my babies doing?" You heard a familiar voice say as they wrapped their arms around your waist

"We're doing just fine, Justin." you said as he squatted down and smiled at your swollen belly.

"Hey, baby." He said kissing my stomach. I felt a kiss and Justin gasped. "Y/n! She kicked! Ashanti kicked!" He said overjoyed.

The kicking never ceased to amaze Justin. Justin has also been happy as ever since I told him I got pregnant. He got even more excited when we found out we were having a girl.

He would go shopping for baby clothes and acesories, Forgetting to bring you along. he would buy a variety of toys and we even decorated the Ashanti's room together.

You could tell that he was going to be the best Father ever.

"I know. Ashanti really loves you, Justin." I said as he couldn't stop smiling. Whenever Jusin was around, the baby would would kick often.

I'd even get a little jealous. I knew Ashanti was going to be a daddy's girl. And I could also tell Justin was going to spoil the mess out of her.

"Daddy loves you, baby girl." Justin said kissing the baby again.

"Ahem," you said faking a cough. I think he's forgotten there was a second female in this room.

Justin chuckled. "I haven't forgotten about you he said, kissing your ear.

"I love you, my beautiful queen." He said.

You both climbed into bed and prepared to go to sleep. "the name Ashanti is beautiful by the way." Justin said pulling you closer to him.

"Thank you." You said. When you and Justin found out about the baby being a girl, you two began making up names.

It took days but you decided to tell Justin you thought about naming the girl, "Ashanti" it was just something about that name that you knew would fit the baby. It was very unique and beautiful as well.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I thought this one was really cute to be honest..... *requested* by JustinsWifeForever andddd I might do more ptefs like this.

Thanks for the support and requests guys!!!! Psssst: send more..

Oh and the babie's name doesn't HAVE to be Ashanti.. I just always thought about that name.