He talks about you on an interview

"So justin, glad to have you back!" Ellen said clasping her hands together."

"Glad to be back. i missed you." he chuckled.

"Oh stop." ellen laughes, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I laughed as i held my phone in my hand. My manager and fans all over twitter told me to check out justin Bieber on Ellen so i was like, why not?

I didnt want the reason for why i had to check it out, be spoiled. so, as soon as everyone started telling me too, i went on ellen's website and checked it out.

"So we recently heard about your new single...when is it coming out? because im ready, the audience is ready, your Beliebers are ready?"

I shook my head. Justin was no good. depriving his fans of music and all... mm.

"Soon.."

Soon as in never?

Ellen gave him a look.

"Now justin," she began.

Justin laughed. "yes..?" He asked innocently.

He is just so cute and adorable..

"You know what? im not even going to go there. i'll let your fans deal with you. however, can you at least give us the name of the single.

"Yikes, my fans are kinda scary..and what do you mean?"

"The name of the single youre releasing soon.., what is the name of it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Justin son, i think youre going deaf."

"Im not," he laughed. "the name of the single is, What do you mean?"

The crowd ohhhh'd.

Even i did.

First where are ü now, then What do you mean?

"Wow, didnt even think about that. Okay after the commercial, justin and i are going to discuss a celebrity crush!"

The music cued and it skipped the commercial since im watching it, mobile.

"Okay and we're back. justin, there are a lot of beauties in the entertainment industry. I wanna know, and your fans wanna know, if you've seen any face that's caught your eyes."

Justin put on his thinking face and then smirked.

"Well there is one girl.." He began and the audience began oohing.

"Mind telling us?"

"Y/n ,y/l/n."

My heart jumped out of my chest.

This isnt happening. is it? im dreaming right?

Just a couple days ago we met at a gym and talked for a few and now he has a crush on me.

"What was one of the first things you thought when you saw her?"

He blushed. "damn. i wonder if she dates white boys."

I bursted out laughing. oh my God, oh my God.

I have the same thoughts too when i see an attractive white boy!

Ellen covered her face and laughed, and so did the audience.

____

I hope you liked this!

Requests are open.