You meet him at the bus stop pt.5

"Um y/n care to explain!" Your best friend asked you as you two stopped by your locker.

"Explain what?" You asked her, confused.

"Ugh. When I came in the building a couple minutes ago, I already heard students saying that you and Justin were dating. Is it true?" She asked curiously.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Apparently so."

You didn't even remember Justin asking you out in the first place. But there really was no point beating the fact that you two were now 'together'. Justin's big mouth probably already notified the school like he said he would.

She squealed. "Oh my Gosh!!!! I thought you said you didn't like him?"

"He's not that bad.." You admitted.

"Awww." She said.

"What's up sweet cheeks?" You heard a familiar voice ask. Justin came by and wrapped His arm around you.

You rolled your eyes. He was making a scene already.

Your friend was freaking out. Why was she so happy? It was like you were incapable of ever getting  a boyfriend, in her eyes.

"Sweet cheeks? What is that?" You asked him. "Your new nick name."

"You thought." You said chuckling.

"Well I Don't wanna be the third wheel here." Your friend said quickly walking away.

Oh geez.

"So yeah. If we're going to be a loving couple, we ought to have nick names for each other. How about I call you bun bun?" He asked with a silly grin on his features.

You just blankly looked at him.

"Alright how about chocolate cookie?" He asked winking.

"You are unbelievable." You said shaking your head and closing your locker.

"Now its your turn to give me one." He said putting his arm over your shoulder as you two walked around the hallways as other students saw.

"Annoying?"

"Why would you give me that name?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Because that's what you're being."

"Aw you're just new to this whole being my girlfriend thing. I promise that you'll get used to me." He kissed your cheek.

You blushed but made sure you didn't smile or show any signs that you were flustered.

"Were you always this annoying to your other girlfriends?" You asked curiously.

"Nope. But I really Like you. Therefore, I will bother you almost everyday."

"Dork.."

"Beautiful.." He said looking down at you.

_

You were now in English class. You came in late because Justin wanted to play around and tug you away from going to the class.

The warm up was to write an essay. It was a free write so you got to write about whatever you wanted. You just wrote about your weekend since there was nothing that came to your mind.

Mr.Blue said that the class would be sharing whatever they wrote about. It wasn't by force but if you wanted to share, you went up there.

"I want to share!" Justin said childishly so the class laughed.

He is just too much.

"Please do, Mr.Bieber."

When Justin got in front of the class, he cleared His throat and dusted off his shoulders.

Extra.

"I wrote about my lovely girlfriend." He said smirking at you as the class chuckled.

"Tell us more about your girlfriend, Justin." Mr.blue said interested. You slumped in your seat.

Justin was about to embarrass you.

"Well....." He said glancing at you.

"She's so amazingly smart. She's beautiful, funny, and although she makes it seem that she's not interested in me, i know she is. We didn't really get off well or as I had hoped, but that made me even more attracted to her. She's really helpful, and has such pretty eyes..she likes rolling them a lot though." He paused making the class laugh.

"I wonder why.." Mr.Blue said adjusting Hus reading glasses.

"That was just so dirty.." Justin said looking at the teacher.

"Carry on,"

"Anyway, she's different from other girls I've dated even though we've only been together for about 48 hours." Justin said again.

"I love my dog, Jennifer." He said ending his speech.

Really, like-what?

"I'm sorry, what?" Someone in the class asked.

"Haha I'm just kidding, her name is y/n y/l/n. The girl right there.." He said pointing to you.

______

Hey guys! Sorry if this part took forever and was short. Anyway, this was the last one. I hope you guys thought it was sweet.

I'm taking in requests so let me know if you want an imagine!