Glamour Glitches

Mal just huffed as she sat in the hideout pouting. It had been a month now since Evie had banned her from even stepping foot in Uma's territory and Mal was suffering because of it. She liked having a rival. It was fun, but now she wasn't even allowed to see Uma and her crew anymore.

    Plus her mother had been really increasing her punishments lately and the pressure had been at its extreme, and fighting Uma used to be a distraction. Plus now Evie, Carlos, and Jay had been treating her more and more like a baby lately just because she had started napping for some reason as she was getting tired more easily. And occasionally Mal would wake up crying because she was wet.

    Mal was honestly kinda scared about it, but she was pretty sure it was probably all the pressure and anxiety that her mother was putting on her lately. Especially since it just started happening recently and that's when her mother upped the stakes. The good thing was that Evie was always there to help clean her up and make her feel better, and Mal would be lying if she said she didn't like it even if she pretended like it bothered her.

     "Evieeeeee! Carlosssssss! Jaaaaaay! I'm so bored! I want to fight Uma!" Mal screamed out to the older three as she had been growing more and more irritated not being able to fight or really go out since they had been limiting her time outside too. In the matter of a month Mal went from their fierce leader to their baby girl and Mal was growing sick of it. They had treated her this way before when she first rejoined the group, but Mal had easily taken over and they let her, but now they were back to how it was before only worse.

      And if her mother found out that her crew was treating her like this and Mal was just letting them then Mal would get it. Her mother hated weakness and right now Mal was being weak. She was crying more and more, napping all the time, wetting the bed, and letting her crew baby her and basically raise her. Her mother would kill her if she ever found out about those things. The strange thing was that the others barely even seemed phased by her suddenly acting that way it was like they were expecting it which was just weird, but Mal wasn't going to push it. She was probably just reading into it.

      Evie sighed as she looked at the screaming girl. Mal's glamour had been glitching more and more recently and Evie was blaming it on the stress and pressure that Maleficent was putting on Mal as her plan got closer and closer. Mal started napping, having accidents, crying, and now she was having crankiness and getting bored easily as she was starting to have a smaller attention span. They had decided to avoid suspicions and for safety that they would start acting more like her parents again and limiting Mal's time out in public, so people wouldn't notice the sudden change in "Maleficent's" daughter.

       The problem was that Mal's short attention span got bored easily and she wanted to go out and explore which they were trying to stop. And they were still worried because it had been another month and they were still yet to find anything useful on Maleficent's plan other than the rumour that the new soon to be king was going to be bringing kids from the Isle.

        Evie just sighed again as she looked at her daughter who was now on the verge of a tantrum as they were refusing to let her leave her the hideout. "Mal we told you. You can't fight Uma anymore. It's dangerous and we are not going to let you keep putting yourself in danger. If you're bored try drawing," Evie told her daughter sternly as she handed her the sketch book as Mal was refusing to listen to her and she needed Mal to understand that she couldn't go out and mess with Uma. Uma told her she wouldn't mess with Mal as long as Mal stayed away and Evie had agreed to keep Mal away.

     Mal just huffed as she threw the sketch book on the ground and launched into a full blown tantrum as she couldn't control herself anymore. She wanted to go out and her friends weren't letting her. "No! I don't want to draw anymore! I'm bored of drawing! I want to go out! I want to go out! I want to go out! I want to mess with people! I need to make my mother proud! I want to go out now! I'm sick of this stupid hideout! I want to cause mischief and trouble!" The younger girl screamed out in a tantrum as her glamour glitched again making her not be able to control herself or her emotions.

     Evie, Carlos, and Jay just stood there in shock as Mal's glamour usually didn't glitch that much. Sure she had some occasional things that would pop up, but right now Mal had just thrown a full out tantrum and they didn't know how to deal with this especially since Mal wasn't supposed to know that she was really just a baby despite all of the baby things happening to her recently, but Mal was just blaming them on stress to their relief.

       A tantrum like this though would be hard to just cover up as stress. People didn't tend to throw a full on tantrum from stress. Carlos just sighed as he decided that it was his turn to deal with his daughter since Evie mainly dealt with it, and he was starting to feel like he didn't matter much in his daughter's life.

       "Mal calm down okay. We can go out, but we are only going to the marketplace and we will not be going to Uma's territory. If you even think about going to Uma's territory we will personally drag you back to the hideout in front of everyone and we won't care how that looks to everyone else. Do we have a deal or are you just going to keep pouting?" Carlos told his daughter in his best stern voice as he always found it hard to be stern with her despite how disrespectful she acted sometimes. She was still his baby girl and he hated making her upset, but safety came first.

        Mal just huffed as she stopped throwing her tantrum, but she still wasn't happy as she wanted to mess with Uma. "Ugh fineeeee! We have a deal. I won't go to Uma's, but we are leaving this hideout because I can't stand being locked in here anymore. I want to run wild and sing in the streets while we take over the Isle like old times," Mal groaned out to the older three as she wasn't happy that she couldn't mess with Uma, but she was at least getting to be herself again and lead her crew through the marketplace while they caused destruction while looking awesome as they sang their own little theme song/mantra. Rotten To The Core.

          The older three just sighed not wanting to do this, but they knew that they couldn't just keep Mal locked away in the hideout. They needed to get out even if they worried about this. Plus they were getting a weird feeling that something big and life changing was about to come out of this trip out of the hideout. Mal just smiled as she got up with confidence putting on her tough girl look as she called for the other three to follow after her.

           Mal was so ready to take over the Isle again while leading her crew. Mal missed being the strong leader that everyone feared. "Come on you guys. Let's go take over the Isle. We have some trouble to cause. Follow me," Mal told the others, putting on her fearless leader voice not wanting to be treated like a baby any longer. She wasn't a baby and she was sick of her crew treating her like one. She was supposed to be their leader not their baby.

           Evie, Carlos, and Jay all just sighed as they gave each other a look in agreement as they knew that they needed to let Mal think she was the leader again. They just put on their best mischievous smiles as they followed their baby out of the hideout to go cause trouble as the core four once again. With Mal "leading" and them being her loyal "followers."