Grandmas "Visits"

The Evil Queen smirked evilly as she realized that the baby was inside the incubator that her daughter was trying to guard. She just pushed her daughter out of the way as she stuck her arm through one of the holes in the incubator and placed her hand on the baby's tiny stomach.

"Oh there she is. Hello there tiny mistake. Grandma is sorry she hasn't seen you before, but someone decided to keep your existence away from me and your other grandma," the Evil Queen told the baby in her fake sweet voice. As she played the part of the "caring" grandma who was trying to make her daughter and Cruella's son feel guilty for not telling her about the baby and so they would allow her to do what she wanted with the tiny distraction.

Cruella also got a look at the tiny baby as she pushed Jay and Carlos out of the way and came running over wanting to get her hands on the little "puppy" also known as her new granddaughter.

"Oh Oh let me see the puppy. I wanna see the little puppy. Oh I just want to take this little puppy home with me and train it to be my new little helper since Carlos is worthless now. He can barely even fit in my fur closet now and he takes longer to do his chores. He is older and slower. I need a new puppy who is fast and young," Cruella cackled out as she pushed the Evil Queen out of the way and began to open the incubator to take the tiny baby out of it.

The Evil Queen just got angry with Cruella as she pushed Cruella to the ground and they both began to fight over who had "dibs" on the baby.

"Oh I don't think so. She is my granddaughter and I found her first. My daughter carried her in her stomach. While your son stayed away. I get dibs on the tiny mistake and I am selling her to Maleficent. We already agreed," the Evil Queen screamed out to Cruella as the two of them kept pushing each other out of the way of the incubator.

"Oh no you don't. I am her grandmother also and she is going to be my new puppy. I was the first one to find out that your daughter was pregnant with her by my son, so I actually found out about her first. I'm the one that gets to keep her and use her as my new puppy," Cruella screamed back to the Evil Queen as she continued to push her, so that she could get to the baby.

Evie just froze as she realized what her mom had just said. She already knew that Cruella wanted to use her baby as her "puppy" slave, and she knew that her mom wanted her to get rid of the baby, but she never realized what her mom was actually willing to do. Her mom wanted to give her baby to the Mistress Of Evil herself. Oh no way was Evie going to allow for her baby to be raised by that monster.

Mallory was her baby girl and neither of their parents had "dibs" on her. She and Carlos were not giving their baby up to their parents. It didn't matter what they said or did. Evie would rather die than give her baby girl to either of the villains that were trying to claim "dibs" on her daughter.

She just locked eyes with Carlos and Jay as they all three without saying anything were able to come up with a plan to stop the villains and protect Mallory. Evie just quietly got up as the two boys moved over to the incubator trying to distract the two fighting evil grandmothers, so that Evie could get to their baby and protect her from the evil villains that were trying to take her.

Carlos took a deep breath as he prepared himself for being the distraction to the two evil villains and one of them being his scary and abusive mother. He was terrified of having to talk to and distract his mother, but this was to protect his baby girl and he would do anything to keep her safe including putting his own life in danger.

"Hey EQ my mother is right. She did find out about the baby first. I told her that I was supposed to be having a baby months before you even found out. In fact my mom found out the same day I did, but you didn't find out until Evie was already starting to show. I think that if we are giving our baby up for "adoption" then it should be my mother who gets to have her," Carlos lied out to the Evil Queen and his mother. He didn't like having to say those lies to them, but he needed to distract his mother and Evie's mother, so that Evie could get to the baby without them seeing her.