Isle Walk

Evie sighed as she walked beside Carlos and Jay as they were following their daughter/niece around on the Isle in search of some people to mess with. It didn't take long for Mal to go from a confused and child like girl who was still trying to figure out what everything was to a mischievous, brave, fierce, and very villain like girl. Mal had also gone from listening to everything that they had to say to taking over and becoming the new leader that they all had to follow or it would look suspicious plus if they didn't then Maleficent would take it out on Mal for being "weak" as she was a follower and not a leader.

    Evie hated that her sweet and innocent baby girl was now some ruthless, tough, and fierce villain that everyone else on the Isle is terrified of. Evie blamed Maleficent for why her daughter was the way that she was now. Maleficent had immediately begun to use force and fear to "train" Mal. Mal would always show up to the hideout after a lesson with her "mother" completely covered in injuries that she would claim she deserved for not trying hard enough to be evil.

    Evie and the boys always had to hold back their urge to just lock Mal up and refuse to let her leave the hideout, but as much as they wanted to they couldn't. They had to keep letting Maleficent hurt their innocent baby and they couldn't do anything about it since Mal had to keep thinking that she was Maleficent's daughter and it would be really suspicious if they locked Mal up. They lived on the Isle; you didn't show much affection for others. Gangs were mainly for protection and power you weren't supposed to care that much about others.

    Also Maleficent knew the whereabouts of every single person on the Isle and if Mal didn't show back up after spending time with them then Maleficent would make her punishments worse. And for some sick reason her baby kept trying to make Maleficent proud of her and would do everything Maleficent said to try and gain some respect from the Mistress of Evil.

    Evie would just have to hold back her tears and anger as she would help clean off the injuries and treat them which would take awhile as Mal would always try to fight her claiming that she didn't need help and that she wasn't weak. Which just tugged at Evie's heartstrings and hurt so bad as her poor baby just kept listening to all the hurtful and abusive things that Maleficent kept installing into her head. Mal thought that she deserved the punishments for not being "bad" enough or "evil" enough for her "mother."

    It also hurt because Evie and the boys all knew that no matter what Mal did Maleficent wouldn't care. Mal wasn't her real kid and the Mistress was finding joy in watching Mal torture herself by trying to gain some sort of respect that she was never going to get. Maleficent didn't care about Mal and she never would. Maleficent was just using Mal to torture them all and because Maleficent wanted her own personal little minion to torture and Maleficent couldn't have her own since no one wanted to even go near her. Evie just wanted to hold Mal close to her and tell her the truth that she was her mom not Maleficent and that she didn't need Maleficent's approval because Maleficent meant nothing to them and that Evie loved her and she was proud of her even though Mal was still supposed to be just a baby. Evie wanted to just tell Mal how much this was killing her as Mal was supposed to be a five month old baby and not some teenager, but she wasn't allowed to do that and she has to keep watching her baby get abused and hurt from Maleficent.

     Evie's thoughts were stopped when she felt Jay nudge her as she had been zoning out and hadn't even realized that they had made it to their destination. Evie groaned when she  looked up and realized that they were at the chip shop again. Evie hated how much Mal loved to start fights and battles with Uma and her pirate crew as Uma was not someone you wanted to mess with. Uma and her crew had always been a gang that they liked to avoid as they were pirates and they loved to get into sword fights which Evie and Carlos liked to avoid as they weren't big on physical violence. The only one that liked fighting was Jay because he thought it was fun. Uma was also very protective of her territory and was always trying to prove that she was the best, so when Mal had just shown up out of nowhere trying to take over Uma got angry and threatened her causing Mal to threaten her back as Maleficent had been drilling it into Mal's head that she needed to be the most powerful and that if others threatened her or tried to start a fight she needed to not back down and she needed to fight back harder.

     Mal had quickly created a rivalry with them and now liked to challenge and mess with Uma and her crew at least once a week. They had tried to stop Mal knowing how dangerous it was by trying to play it off and claiming that it was pointless to keep starting fights with Uma since Uma had her own territory and all they had to do was just let Uma keep her territory and they could have everywhere else, but Mal had gotten angry claiming that her "mother" was counting on her to be the most evil and respected villain kid and she couldn't just let Uma win.

     Evie just sighed as she looked at Carlos as they both were really not liking what Maleficent was turning their daughter into. Carlos just sighed as well as he hated watching his innocent baby girl become a ruthless villain that was trying to cause fights and no longer had this adorable sweet innocence to her. If he hadn't known who she really was he would honestly be terrified of her.

     It also hurt to see how much damage Maleficent was causing to his sweet little puppy. Mal had no clue that her "mother" wasn't her real mom and she did literally everything Maleficent said as she kept trying and trying to make Maleficent proud. Carlos had to watch as his daughter would blow off injuries like they were nothing and she would show up to the hideout everyday trying not to cry as she still hadn't been able to make her "mother" proud of her.

     Carlos just wanted to break down in front of her and hold her close while telling her the truth. He just wanted to scream out for Mal to stop trying to make Maleficent proud since Maleficent wasn't even her mother, and no matter what she would never get Maleficent's praise. He wanted to just tell her that she was his baby and that Evie was her mother, and he just wanted to stop Maleficent from doing anymore damage to his little puppy, but he couldn't.

      They still hadn't figured out what Maleficent was planning, but it had to be coming up soon as Mal had been working extra hard lately with Maleficent as Maleficent was getting harsher with her punishments which only meant one thing and that was that Maleficent's plan was about to start. They just wanted to know what Maleficent was planning already as once they figured it out they could find a way to use her plan against her to help them get their baby fully back to them as they could use the plan as bait to get Maleficent to agree to giving them Mal back and changing her back since they couldn't do that right now. Otherwise Maleficent would just figure out a way to get her back and torture her worse then she is now.

     They needed Maleficent to agree to give them their baby back otherwise they would have to go through this again, but worse as Maleficent would surely lock her away from them completely again if they messed this up. Carlos was immediately brought back to reality when he heard Mal's voice as she shoved a weapon at him.

    "Carlos here take this and stop zoning out!  I swear you guys are always just staring at me and zoning out it's getting creepy! Now come on we need to prove to Uma that we're better than her and her stupid pirate crew," Mal screamed out in her tough voice as she was ready to fight Uma and prove that she was a better leader than her, so that her mom would finally be proud of her. Plus she was getting really freaked out lately by how easily Evie and Carlos would just zone out and occasionally Jay would too. She had no clue why they kept doing that, but they always looked so sad and hurt whenever they would.

     Carlos just gave out a small embarrassed look as he had been caught zoning out again and then he silently grabbed the weapon from his daughter and just looked at the others hesitantly as he didn't like this, but they had no choice. They just looked back at him with the same look of hesitance and regret as they also silently grabbed their weapons and followed after the baby turned teen who had made her way into the Chip Shop ready to start a fight with Uma, Gil, and Harry.