Evil Queen Finds Out

The two teens both just stared at the evil woman in fear and shock not saying anything. How the heck did she even get into their hideout was all Evie was thinking as she, Jay, and Carlos were the only ones to know about the hideout.

"Mommy what are you doing here and how did you get in?" Evie asked her mom as she was trying to change the look on her mom's face as it was scaring her. How much had her mom heard?

The Evil Queen just looked at her daughter with a venomous glare. "Don't you dare question me right now. What's this I hear about you getting knocked up? This better not be true. I had an interesting conversation from that crazy dog lady Cruella who was angry at her son for not bringing her a new "puppy" from my pregnant daughter. And I just thought that's ridiculous my daughter would know better than to ruin her life and get pregnant before she has a prince. But clearly that's not true," The Evil Queen practically screamed at her daughter as she was angry at her as she looked around at all the old baby items in their hideout.

Cruella had just come by to her "castle" as she came to yell about how her son had messed up and given up his chances of her getting a new "puppy" to torture. She was upset, but she thought that the lady was clearly just crazy as everyone knew that Cruella wasn't right in the head, so she went by to go and find her daughter to prove that the lady was just insane.

She had no clue where to find her annoying daughter as she had been missing for sometime now and she always seemed to disappear. She almost gave up when she saw the young son of Jafar running by with a bag full of supplies in his hand. She smirked as she decided to follow the young thief when she recognized him as her daughter's gang member. And ended up in this hideout where her daughter was hiding out.

Evie just started at her mother in fear as her mother was just standing there glaring daggers at her.

"Um mommy I can explain. It was an accident I didn't mean to get pregnant. Please don't be mad at me. I can still get a prince I swear please just don't hurt me or the baby," Evie pleaded with her mom as she saw how furious her mother was and she was growing more and more afraid the longer she looked at her mom.

"OH REALLY AND HOW DO YOU PLAN ON GETTING A PRINCE WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MAN'S BABY? AND NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE BEEN SKIPPING YOUR PRINCESS LESSONS! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET A PRINCE NOW!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETELY RUINED YOUR LIFE AND MY LIFE!!!" The Evil Queen screamed at her daughter furiously as she began to walk towards her.

Jay just got in front of her as he tried to protect his pregnant little sister and her baby from her evil mother.

"Oh you're not getting to them. I won't let you and I'm stronger and younger than you. I can easily hurt you if you try. And Evie didn't ruin her life. It's not her fault that she lives on this island with no protection and where you have to be a non virgin by the time your 16 otherwise you get taken advantage of. That's your fault. This happened because of you and your evil ways after you tried to kill a teenager with a poisonous apple. She lives on this Isle because of you. You ruined your own life and brought your daughter down with you, but guess what because her life isn't ruined. She is going to have a baby. She is going to have something that will depend on her and give her happiness and joy while you already lost that. You had the opportunity to make Evie your second chance, but instead you just blew it and instead of keeping her for love and affection you used her for your own selfish needs of becoming royalty again after you lost your status when you were sent to the Isle Of The Lost," Jay screamed at the evil lady who was clearly trying to get to her daughter, so that she could harm her for getting pregnant.

"Oh please. Don't you dare try and defend her. This is her fault. She probably planned this. She just wants to ruin my life and hers because she hates me. She hates her own mother and I have done nothing bad to her. I have tried my best to raise her the right way. And all I want for my "precious" daughter is for her to get the best also known as a prince," the Evil Queen told the thief as she began to fake cry as she tried to convince them to feel bad for her. She got upset when the two teens just looked at her as they rolled their eyes not believing a word that she was saying.

"Mommy I know that you don't really feel that way. You're just trying to gain sympathy and make me feel bad, so that I will agree to whatever you want when it comes to my baby, but it's not going to work. I'm not going to listen to you. This is my baby and I'm keeping it," Evie told her mother nervously as she was still afraid of her mom and didn't want her mom to get angry again, but was making it clear to her that she wasn't going to get rid of her baby as her mom probably wanted her to do.

Her mother just looked at her with anger. "Oh no you won't. I'm your mother you need to do as I say. And I say that you are not going to be keeping this little mistake. You are coming with me to get rid of this thing before it becomes a bigger problem. I can't have you going around sleeping with other guys and getting pregnant when you are supposed to be getting a prince. This thing is a mistake and a distraction and we must get rid of it," the Evil Queen told her daughter with venom in her voice as she tried to grab her daughter's arm to drag her out of the hideout, but was pulled back by the thief.

"You will NOT be getting rid of this baby. I'm not going to let you kill it. She's already between 2 or 3 months along and you are not going to kill it now. Just get out. You have no say in this. You can't force her to terminate her pregnancy especially when she is already this far along. And she is keeping her baby. No matter what you say to her," Jay told the Evil Queen as he tried to push her out the hideout and away from Evie.

The Evil Queen just glared daggers at the two as she got ready to leave. "FINE I WILL LEAVE AND I WON'T MAKE YOU KILL IT, BUT MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL NOT BE KEEPING IT! YOU WILL BE GIVING THIS LITTLE MISTAKE AWAY AS SOON AS IT'S BORN!! AND DON'T BOTHER COMING HOME UNTIL THIS THING IS GONE!! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MY NAME!" The Evil Queen screamed at her daughter as she furiously left the hideout.

Evie just watched as her mom left angry with her as she just grabbed onto Jay and began to cry. Her mom hated her now and even though her mom was evil it still hurt to know that her mom didn't love her anymore and hated her now just because she refused to kill her unborn baby.

  Jay just held the young pregnant girl as she cried while he glared at the entrance of their hideout with anger. As that was where the Evil Queen was just a few seconds ago. She caused her daughter so much pain and he just wanted to hurt her so badly, but he needed to be there for Evie now more than ever.