I Guess We're Doing This!

"What else can we do! We need to get the wand to get our baby back," Carlos told Evie who shook her head no as she refused to listen. Normally she would agree with the others but this was just too much.

How could they possibly let some 16 year old guy go on a date with their 6 month old baby. "So we as parents are just going to let our 6 month old go on a date with some 16 year old boy who is 16 years older than her! Does that really sound like great parenting! Because to me it sounds like the most messed up parenting ever!" Evie screamed out as she had been trying her best to not be too loud and not wake up Mal but she just couldn't do it anymore.

Mal was her baby and she was sick of having to let her baby do things that she shouldn't be doing as a 6 month old. "Evie I know this is bad. And I know we look like bad parents, but Evie we have to do what we can to get our little pup back. Just a little longer I can feel it. You trust me right," Carlos told Evie trying to convince her to go along with this.

Carlos absolutely hated this. This was his little puppy they were talking about and he loves her with all his heart. It's like a knife to the heart hearing his baby talk about wanting to go on a date with some boy and not just some boy, some super older boy, but he also is getting a weird feeling that this could be the ticket to getting their baby back.

He couldn't explain it, but he just did. Evie just sighed as she looked at Carlos. She did trust him, but she just hated that they had to do this. Especially because she knew how wrong this was, but if Carlos really did have a gut feeling about this then she needed to trust it.

Ever since they were little Carlos always had a gift for knowing when something good or bad was going to happen. No one really knew how, but he just did. "Okay I trust you Carlos if you really think this could get our baby back then I guess I'm in. This better work though," Evie told Carlos, making him blush a little hearing that Evie trusted him, but he quickly pushed it away as he got serious again.

"I really do," Carlos told Evie, making her and Jay nod. "Okay well then I guess we're doing this. We're really doing this. Gosh we are like the worst parents ever," Evie told the others, making Carlos nod sadly while Jay just gave his two friends a sad and guilty look as he still couldn't help but blame himself.

"Evie you and Carlos are amazing parents. And I know this isn't what you want, but you are doing all you can to get her back. Besides, it's not your fault, it's mine. None of this would have happened if I hadn't let the monsters get her. I'm the worst Uncle ever, but you two are definitely not the worst parents," Jay told Evie and Carlos trying to make them feel better as he really did still feel guilty for all that happened.

"Jay, it's not your fault. They're monsters like you said. They were going to kidnap her no matter what, but we're safe from them now and we will fix their mistakes. Even if it does mean doing some seriously questionable things," Evie told Jay as she hugged him, making him smile a little as he started to feel better.

"Thanks sis! You always know how to make me feel better," Jay told Evie, making her laugh as she hugged him again and then sat back by Mal on her bed. "No problem so when Mal wakes up I guess we'll have to bake the love cookies. Wow I seriously can't believe we're doing this," Evie told the others who just sighed as they nodded as well.

A few hours later Evie, Carlos, and Jay had all ended up passing out as well just as Mal was waking up. Mal just sighed as she looked at the three of them. She really hated not being able to tell them that she knew, but she had a feeling that if she did tell them then she would never get to be herself again and Mal didn't want that.

She just wanted to get this over with, so she could finally be herself and with her family the way she's supposed to be and not like this. Mal didn't even feel like herself at this point and she has no real identity right now.

Mal just sighed as she knew she was going to have to wake up the others, so they could bake the love cookies even though Mal was seriously dreading this. She doesn't even understand what love even is, but apparently it's going to be her way back to herself at least that's what everyone else seems to think.

Mal just smiled a little when she saw her mommy and daddy cuddled up together as she couldn't understand why, but seeing them together like that just made her happy. Just as Mal was about to wake them up the two of them started to stir as they woke up.

"Oh hey you're up," Evie told her daughter trying her best to not freak out as she knew that this meant they were about to go through with their plan and once that happened there would be no going back.

Mal just nodded as she was still finding it hard to be around Evie and the others after knowing who they really were. "Okay great well then let's get Jay up, so we can start baking," Carlos told the two while holding back his urge to not freak out either as he hated the idea of his baby making a love spell for some boy.

"Get Jay up for what," Jay tiredly asked the others as he started to wake up as well, but was still out of it as he had just woken up. "For the love spell cookies that we have to make remember Un...I mean Jay just Jay," the baby in the teenage glamour told Jay as she was starting to grow impatient as she just wanted to get this over with.

Evie and Carlos both exchanged a look after hearing Mal's words as they knew Mal was trying to quickly cover up what she had said, but it was obvious she had almost called Jay Uncle at least that's what it sounded like.

"Did she just," Carlos and Evie both asked each other with their minds as they both knew exactly what they were both thinking without actually having to say it out loud. "Alright love birds stop staring at each other and let's go. We have a wand to steal, remember," Jay told Evie and Carlos when he could tell what they were doing.

They were trying to hold onto the hope that their baby actually knew who they were when it was obvious that she didn't. He didn't want his friends to get even more hurt by this, so he needed to stop it.

"Right, sorry and we are not love birds. I don't even like him like that," Evie lied to Jay, making Mal upset as she didn't like hearing that about her parents even if she didn't understand why.

"Yeah and I don't like Evie like that either," Carlos also lied to Jay as he really did love Evie, but he didn't want to make Jay suspicious of them especially with their little girl in the room.

"Okay sure you don't. Anyway, let's go. The faster we get this over with the faster we can complete our plans and get back to normal," Jay told the others but mainly Evie and Carlos as he didn't want Mal to know what they were really talking about, but he did want Evie and Carlos to.

"Okay yeah you're right let's do this," Evie told the others in her best confident voice even though she was slowly dying inside just thinking about what was going to happen next, but she couldn't do anything now.

The others just nodded as they all made their way to the kitchen to make the love spell cookies that no one even really wanted to make, but they were all trusting them to be the key to getting what they wanted which would be their baby and for Mal it would be her life back as this was just torture and she was so ready to be herself again, but first they had to make these love spell cookies.