32. Jamie Reagan (Pt. 3)

"Ready?" Eddie asked poking her head into her daughter's dressing room

     (Y/N) beamed in return. "Is dad?"

     "No!" Jamie shouted back.

      (Y/N) stepped out of the room and walked towards her father, linking her arm with his.

     Jamie stared down at her with tears in his eyes. "I'm so proud of you." He mumbled.

     (Y/N) blinked tears back from her (Y/E/C) eyes. "Thanks." She replied.

     It had taken a lot of planning to get where they were. Marcus and (Y/N) had decided on a traditional catholic gold for their wedding and NYPD blue. Nikki was (Y/N)'s maid of honor and her only bridesmaid. Marcus' partner was his best man. They were getting married in the catholic church the same way the rest of (Y/N)'s family had.

     "Don't cry." (Y/N) said. "'Cause then you'll make me cry."

     "You're not going to cry." Her father promised. "Not today."

      The wedding march began and walking side by side Jamie and (Y/N) strode gracefully down the aisle.

     It was simultaneously the best and worst day of Jamie's life. On one hand he'd never seen his little girl happier, on the other he had to give her away.

     At the end of the aisle (Y/N) pulled away and Jamie, reluctantly let her. She gave her father a kiss on the cheek before linking her arm with Marcus.

     The two of them turned and stood in front of the priest.

     "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to mark the union of two special souls." The priest announced after everyone sat. "Marcus Hue Pierce and (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Reagan. The bible tells us that 'Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs.' Are you both prepared to abide by this?"

     "We are." (Y/N) and Marcus answered in unison.

     The priest continued asking both (Y/N) and Marcus to repeat the vows they already knew by heart as they exchanged rings.

     "I take you to be my lawfully wedded partner in sickness and in health till death do we part."

     "You may kiss the bride."

     (Y/N) and Marcus shared a short sweet kiss.

     "By the powers invested in me I give to you for the first time, Mr and Mrs. Pierce!" The priest announced. 

     Friends and family cheered as Marcus and (Y/N) walked down the aisle together.

     (Y/N) had been too wrapped up in her bubble, but as she passed everyone she noticed her parents both with tears streaming down their faces and huge smiles spread from ear to ear.

     "I love you." Jamie and Eddie mouthed to their daughter in unison.

     "Always." (Y/N) whispered in return.

     At the reception (Y/N) had a song picked out for both of her parents. I loved her first by Heartland and Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood. More tears of happiness fell that night. 

     As (Y/N) danced first with her father then with her mother, she clung to them as if she were afraid to let them go.

     "I'll always be your little girl." (Y/N) whispered to her parents as the reception came to a close and everyone made their way home.

Requested by @peetalo. As always let me know if there's any edits you want done. <3