23. Lucifer Morningstar

(Y/N) walked into Lux enjoying the music that surrounded her

     (Y/N) walked into Lux enjoying the music that surrounded her. It wasn't hard to spot Lucifer sitting at the piano. 

     She was one of the few humans he had taken a genuine interest in. Mostly because of the fact that she didn't doubt him when he told her that he was the devil. She had immediately picked up on it when he had told her his name.

     At first she was wary of associating herself with him but as time passed the two grew fond of the other's presence.

     Lucifer spotted her, his face lighting up. He beckoned her over and she smiled and sat beside him at the piano as his fingers continued the melody. He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Sing with me."

     (Y/N) looked at him her (Y/E/C) eyes going wide. "No." She hissed.

     The melody Lucifer was playing changed, a song she recognized.

     "You're not going to stop asking are you?"

     Lucifer looked down at her and shook his head with a grin.

     "Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling. Do you feel my heart beating? Do you understand?" She sang.

      "Do you feel the same? Am I only dreaming?" Lucifer cut in.

     "Is this burning an eternal flame?" They sang together.

     "I believe it's meant to be, darling. I watch you when you are sleeping. You belong with me." Lucifer hummed in his low voice.

      "Do you feel the same? Am I only dreaming?" (Y/N) chanted.

     "Or is this burning an eternal flame? Say my name. Sun shines through the rain." Lucifer and (Y/N) sang in sync.

     "A whole life so lonely." Lucifer sang.

     "And then come and ease the pain. I don't want to lose this feeling, oh" (Y/N) cried out.

     As the song came to a close Lucifer couldn't help but stare at the stunning human beside him.

     (Y/N) looked up at him. "What?" She asked blushing under his stare.

     "Nothing." Lucifer answered quickly. "Fancy a drink?" He asked leading her to the bar.

     (Y/N) frowned after him but nonetheless said nothing for the time being. As the night passed she caught Lucifer shooting her looks.

      "Alright, what is it?" She demanded finally confronting him as the people in Lux began to thin out. "And don't tell me nothing you've been looking at me oddly all night."

     "You're stunning." Lucifer admitted staring down at one of his closest friends with a surprising tenderness in his eyes.

     (Y/N) flushed red again and Lucifer chuckled at her thrilled with the effect he had on her.

     "Flattery will get you everywhere." (Y/N) smirked standing on her toes and kissing him briefly on the cheek. "Goodnight Lucifer." She smiled, her (Y/E/C) eyes sparkling as she left the club.

     "Night." Lucifer called softly after her.