31. Barry Allen

"Need some help Flash?" Breeze laughed, blowing the bank robber over with a flick of her wrist

     "Need some help Flash?" Breeze laughed, blowing the bank robber over with a flick of her wrist. A powerful gust of wind swirled around her.

     The Flash looked up at where she was hovering in the air. His face remained blurred as it had been for all of their previous meetings. "Nice of you to join me." The Flash replied. His voice vibrated as it tended to in other meta-human's presence.

     Breeze shrugged the wind slowing so that she could gracefully land on the street. She looked up into the Flash's eyes. He always seemed so familiar to her but she could never put her finger on it.

     The two superheroes had helped each other on multiple occasions throughout Central City, but they never revealed their secret identities to the other. They both enjoyed their game of dancing around each other and having their private lives separate from their hero ones was important too.

     "I couldn't leave you to fend for yourself." Breeze answered. Her own voice was altered from what it would usually sound like. Depending on hos much of her power she cared to use she could speak in a whisper. Her voice sounding whimsical. Or she could speak in a deafening shout with the force of a tornado more akin to the screech of a bird of prey.

     "Can you patrol the streets while I deliver him to the CCPD?" The Flash requested.

      Breeze shot into the air, hovering above the buildings. "Better be quick." She said her whisper carried down down to him on the wind. "I have a bird's eye view but I need you to be my eyes and ears on the street."

     "Might help if I knew who you were." The Flash suggested returning her playful banter easily.

     Breeze's laugh echoed in the air. "Not a chance." She said before she twisted her hands, manipulating the air around her to make her fly down the streets of central city.

      As she flew she could hear her best friend's voice echo in her earpiece. "You should really stop flirting with him. I mean it's not like you have a sweet and loving boyfriend waiting for you at home. Oh, wait. If Barry sees your necklace he'd going to wonder who got it for you."

     Breeze rolled her eyes. "Barry doesn't even know what I do." She replied. "And as for my necklace I can tell him that it was a gift from a friend. Which isn't a lie. I'll just say that it's because my friend knew that I had an interest in The Flash."

     "You could always tell him about your secret identity." (Y/B/F/N) suggested.

     Breeze frowned. "Not happening."

     After finding the streets of Central City safe for the time being she landed on a nearby rooftop. It was a neutral area where she would rendezvous with The Flash at the end of the night whenever she worked with him.