7. Jack Kline

(Y/N) raced down the halls of the bunker

     (Y/N) raced down the halls of the bunker. She locked her legs and slid across the wood in her socks. She turned around. "Come on, your turn Jack." She laughed.

     Jack looked determined and ran down the hall just like she had. He locked his legs and slid. His golden wings flapped to slow his momentum. He finally slid to a stop right in front of (Y/N).

     The young hunter looked up at him. Her (Y/E/C) eyes twinkled in amusement.

     Jack looked down at her fondly brushing strands of her (Y/H/C) hair out of her eyes.

     (Y/N) held her breath hoping that he would kiss her. She didn't fail to notice that his wings had wrapped around her.

     "Jack! (Y/N)!" The pair heard Dean shout from the movie room.

     The pair snapped out of their daze.

     (Y/N)'s head swiveled towards Dean's voice. "Coming!" She shouted back. She turned back to Jack. "Race you?" She asked.

     "Sure." Jack grinned in return.

     "No cheating!" (Y/N) added waving her finger at him.

     "Flying isn't cheating." Jack argued.

     "On three. One." (Y/N) said with a smirk getting ready for the race.

     "Three." Jack laughed having seen a similar scene on TV. He took off down the hall and (Y/N) followed belatedly behind.

     "Not fair!" She shouted.

     The pair of teenagers slid to a stop in front of the doorway causing their three guardians to look up in amusement.

     "Having fun?" Sam asked from where he was putting the movie in.

     Dean and Cas sat in the armchairs allowing the couch to be free for Jack, Sam, and (Y/N).

     "Yep." (Y/N) replied skipping over and sitting on the arm of the couch before flopping over dramatically onto her back.

     The Winchester's and angel laughed at her.

     She only sighed in content recalling how lucky she had been when the Winchester brothers had found her. She was taken by a djinn. She was held captive for days the life slowly being drained from her as she slept in blissful unawareness. After the Winchesters had rescued her she had no family to go to. She begged them not to drop her off at an orphanage so they offered her the alternative of going to Jody's. Other girls lived there they had said. Claire and Alex and Patience. They got halfway to Jody's house before Sam swung the impala around. Dean objected at first claiming it was to dangerous to have a kid in their lives but there was no denying the brothers had grown too attached to (Y/N) to let her go.

     Jack chuckled and nudged (Y/N) over to the far end of the couch. He looked over at Dean who gave a subtle wink back. 

     "What are we watching?" (Y/N) asked as Sam finished selecting the movie.

     Jack nonchalantly wrapped an arm around the back of the sofa where (Y/N) was sitting his wings spread out comfortably.

     "Pirates of the Caribbean." Sam replied sitting on the other side of Jack.

     The nephilim shift uncomfortably and folded one of his golden wings to his side so that Sam could sit.

     (Y/N) immediately grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Sam making Dean bark out a laugh. "Can't you sit anywhere else?!" She teased. "You're squishing Jack's wings."

     That caused everyone to quiet down.

     (Y/N) frowned thinking she had said something wrong. "What?"

     "You can see my wings?" Jack asked.

     "Yeah, can't everyone?" (Y/N) replied looking up at the nephilim.

     Jack shook his head. "No only angel's-"

     "Soulmates." Cas finished.

     "Whoa." Dean exclaimed. "Back up here. They're soulmates?"

     Cas shot the eldest Winchester a look. "(Y/N) what color are Jack's wings?"

     "Um, gold." (Y/N) mumbled.

     Jack beamed at her. 

     "That's a yes." Sam stated.

     Dean pointed sharply at them. "No more angel babies, okay?"

     (Y/N) groaned burying her face in her hands to hide her blush. "Dean!"