38. Elijah Mikaelson

     "Yes I'll be fine." (Y/N) insisted. 

     "Are you certain?" Elijah asked for the billionth time.

     "Yes. The compound is warded." (Y/N) assured waving the original family away to go destroy the newest threat to the family.

     Finally she managed to close the door on a still objecting Elijah. With a sigh of relief (Y/N) began to wander the compound mindlessly. It was the first peace and quiet she had gotten in a long time after she had moved in with the original family.

     With a start she looked around her and realized she had wandered into a ballroom. (Y/N) turned to leave and find her way back to her room but she was stopped by a sudden thought. She was alone in the compound and she had the whole place to herself. She hadn't danced in a while and she had missed it.

     A grin on her face (Y/N) hurriedly turned on her playlist to shuffle and went through her stretches moving from one to the next fluidly until her muscles were relaxed. 

     A familiar song wove it's way through the air causing (Y/N)'s smile to widen.

     She bounced onto her toes and hummed the song as she threw her hands in front of her face slightly bending backwards. She dropped to the ground, leaning on one leg before moving back upwards. The beat guided her movements like a puppet until all she could think of was the music.

     She spun around happily and froze when she saw Elijah watching her. She froze standing up straight. "I'm sorry, how long have you been standing there?" She rushed out.

    Elijah smiled softly at her, approaching soundlessly. "A while." He held out his hand to her. "May I have this dance?"

    "I hate dancing for other people." (Y/N) grumbled, her cheeks flushed. "It's embarrassing." 

    Still she begrudgingly took Elijah's hand which he used as momentum to pull her closer. "I found your performance stunning he breathed beginning to guide them through a waltz.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibjgq4Y26vM)>>> it wouldn't let me put it on the video thing which I'm pissed about.

     As the song came to an end Elijah spun her in his arms, slightly dipping her and gave her a sweet kiss.

    "I love you." (Y/N) whispered getting lost in his eyes.

    "I love you." Elijah replied. "We should dance more often." He added causing (Y/N) to groan in complaint because she knew the original would have his way.

Dedicated to @tifuu13 Thank you for requesting another story from me, it tells me I'm doing something right. I'm sorry it took so long for me to do. As always if there's anything you'd like edited please don't hesitate to let me know.