Part 1: Where is Blue?

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)

.........................................

[Ayden POV]

"Ting tong!"

"Ting tong!"

"Ting tong!"

After the bell ring didn't get the answer from the inside, I began to move towards the door and gave multiples of knocking. Only then, there was a voice answering the door.

"Yes! Yes! Wait for a second!" That person was shouting from the inside before opening the door.

"Who the hell came knocking on my door this early morning?!" That person complaining while opening the door for me.

Once the door was opened, that person who opened the door was stupefied seeing me right in front of his door.

He can't help but blurt out my name. "Ayden!" His face was surprised to see me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Wha-who are you referring to?" He was mumbling.

He acted like he didn't know who was I referring to when he was the person who would know the best where his best friend whereabouts.

"Don't do that kind of face with me, Simon. Do not try to cover for him. Tell me, where is he? I've been calling him for the whole morning, but he is not answering me. I even had gone to the studio, but there's no sign of him."

"I don't know man...seriously; I do not know where he is. After the party last night-

"Yes, I know...he told me that he went straight to the studio after the party." I cut him through just before he finished his words.

And then, without him inviting me in, I walked past him and went into the apartment. There were still a few people lying on the floor and also occupied the sofas. All of them were still sleeping soundly. The apartment was a mess.

"Hey, Ayden. You know that you wouldn't find him here... he had left since last night." Said Simon whilst following behind me.

I found his action quite suspicious. He seems restless and kept on stuttering in his speech. As I walked past the living room, I encountered something. Something looks familiar to me.

"Isn't this belongs to Blue?" I asked Simon while holding onto the leather jacket.

The reason why I could recognize the jacket because it was the gift I gave to him during his birthday last year. I chose it by myself and it was a custom made jacket that I asked the shop to make specifically for Blue.

"Ye-yeah! I think it belongs to him. He might forget to take it before going back last night."

Okay, this isn't right. There's something wrong here.

"Blue! Blue! Where are you? Blue! Answer me..." I began to shout out for his name.

"Ayden. Ayden. What are you doing? You're going to disturb the others." Simon spoke almost whisper.

"If you tell me, where is he...it would be much easier. And, I would not create such a scene here."
I told him right on his face before I went to crack open every bedroom door in that apartment. And there are only 3 rooms available.

First room; no sign of him.

Second room; still not him.

Third room; it caused me to take a pause in front of the room. Because it is the last room and if he's still not present in that room, I guessed that will be a big relief then.

But, if he's in there?

Let's find out first, only then I will decide.

I push the door slowly, just to cause the shrieking sound of the door being cracked open from the outside. Saliva was being swallowed hard, and I almost can hear the sound of my heartbeat. As I stepped inside, there is a king-size bed that was being occupied by a body; to be exact one half-naked body.

I went closer. As I neared the bed, my heart also neared its maximum beating level. Almost jumping out of my chest.

Simon was following behind me, still being restless. Which left me with the 'why' question?

Once I scanned through that person who was lying soundly on the bed, to my relief he wasn't my Blue. In an instance, I heaved a sigh of relief and gently stroke my chest.

I conclude that it is true what was claimed by Simon. Blue wasn't here.

Later on, I heard the sound of water being pumped out of the toilet and caused me to direct my body towards the source of the sound.

To my surprise, the person who walked out of the toilet was him.

My fiancée, Blue.

............................................

020620. Tue. 0237am

#staysafe