ch. 24: "cuddles with gordon."

Tatiana's P.O.V

After our little hangout at Starbucks we decided to all go home and rest a bit more since I was still sleepy, I woke up about 3-4 hours later, the time was 12:50 PM. I woke up to the aroma of apple cinnamon scent, my favorite holiday scent.

I rushed downstairs to see my mom baking some pie and my step-dad, Atticus typing fastly on his MacBook. He looked up and gave me a half-hearted smile and took off his glasses then rubbed his hands on his face. My mom walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, then kissed him on the lips.

"Well, that was disgusting." Michael's voice boomed throughout the hallways, making me jump. I turned around and he winked at me, making me shudder.

"Rude." I scoffed, then walked over to our parents.

"How's you and Luke?" my mom questioned, sitting down. Michael chuckled in the background and I tensed.

"Mom, we broke up." I mumbled, playing with the buttons on my pajamas.

"Oh sorry, I meant Calum. I get mixed up with the two.." she laughed uncomfortably.

"It's okay, we're really good friends-" I said, smiling but Michael interrupted me.

"Friends with benefits." he blurted out, smirking at the both of us.

"Why can't you just be nice for once?" I snapped at him, making him smirk even more.

"Nice? What is nice?" he asked like a clueless idiot.

"Nice means not being a douche-bag for once." his dad joined in, making me giggle quietly to myself.

He shrugged then continued to watch his show, teenage mutant ninja turtles on the flat screen 70-inch television in our living room which was joined with the kitchen. We had a pretty nice flat because of his dad's occupation. He had a job of a real estate agent, and he got big profits. My mom on the other side, donates to good causes and a part-time lawyer. I headed upstairs and grabbed my phone to see text messages from my group convo with Anne, Sabrina and Brooke.

Hey girlies, we are shopping for christmas tomorrow! -Sabbie

I'm too lazy.. -Annie

We only have four days left so shut up and hustle -Sabbie

Fine, I'm down -Annie

Simmer down everybody -Tati

Are you really going to take my boyfriend's joke? -Sabbie

You have a boyfriend? -Annie

Holy shit don't tell me it's THE Luke Hemmings -Brooke

My eyes widened at Brooke's iMessage and my heart fastened it's beat.

The only one ;) -Sabbie

awks.. -Annie

He's so hot holy shit you're lucky -Brooke

Guys, Tati's still in the convo.. -Annie

And? She understands. Or well I THINK she does! -Sabbie

Yeah Anne, leave this convo to us. -Brooke

It's a group convo.. -Annie

Anyways, we're all shopping tomorrow, come if you want. It's at the Rosewood Mall -Sabbie

What time? -Tati

Ten AM sharp. -Sabbie

okay. -Annie

Okay!! -Brooke

The rest of the night consisted of me working on my notes on AP and watching some t.v. shows on Netflix till a loud knock startled me. I opened the door to see Michael, he leaned against the door and put his hands behind his back.

"Can I join you?" he asks, lamely.

"I'm doing homework, get out Clifford." I gritted my teeth, I was in no mood to be bothered while doing work.

"I can help.. Okay maybe not since I'm a fucking reject but please?" he whines, I gave in and let him into my room, he sits on the bed and crosses his legs.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black tank revealing his arm tattoo.

"You got a tattoo?" I asked him, pointing to the bands on his right arm.

"Yeah.. Just recently." he looked down at it, rubbing it.

"Did it hurt?" I asked, curiously.

"Not really. I'm immune to pain." he gives me a small smile then takes the controller from my side. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything, your choice. I'm still doing homework." I said, not looking up, scribbling notes onto the large binder paper. I hear the clicking of the remote and he finally picks a show.

It was Teen Wolf. He was such a inner-hardcore fanboy, it made me smile.

"What are you smiling about Tati?" he asks, I look up to see him with his arms behind his head, laying on the lilac headboard.

"Just smiling about you being a inner, hardcore fanboy." I giggled, then returned to my work. My head was clouding and becoming fuzzy since I've been working on this for too long.

"Oh.." he mutters softly, "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure. Only if it's not a sexual favor." I say, since he's already done this to me before.

"No, it's not sexual at all I swear." he responds, chuckling to himself probably reminiscing the moment.

"Come forth with your favor then tiger." I said, still not looking up.

"Can... Can you- maybe cuddle with me?.." he asks, and immediately my head shoots up, I was beyond surprised.

"It's nothing personal." he says, crossing his legs then looking down at his hands.

I slowly crawl over to him and put the blanket over us, then I put my head onto his chest, feeling his fast heartbeat. He lifts one hand up and starts playing with my hair, then twirls it, making me feel extremely comfortable. He starts to get up and I stop him by pushing him down slowly.

"Can you.. stay with me..?" I ask, half asleep.

"Uhm..." he hesitates, I look up at him, he was looking sleepy as ever

"Please?" I beg, he was warm and I didn't want to loose that contact since I wouldn't be able to sleep afterwards. He gives up and nods then I move over to give him more space, I turn to my other side and he pulls me closer to him, our legs tangling together and his face in my hair, breathing slowly.

We just stayed in that position until I fell asleep.

"I wish I would have been a better brother to you.." was the last thing I heard.

-

[ a/n ]

thank you for 1.3k reads! ilysm!
please continue with voting and reading because
it really makes me so happy to read
all the comments and feedback!

-

[ qotc; aren't they such cute siblings? ]