ch. 37: "pills and emotions."

Sabrina's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm going off, my head wasn't hurting too bad. Once I've gotten the alarm off, I turned over, expecting it to be Luke but it wasn't. Calum was snoring loudly with no shirt on, and only sweats on.

Wait what?

I looked under the sheets and I had no clothes on.

"WAKE UP!" Michael barges in with his cell phone in his hand, "Holy shit did you guys bang?"

"Ew- no! Get out!" I threw a brush at him that was nearby me.

"What the hell?" Calum awoken, with his hand up to his head, massaging it.

"GET OUT!" I shouted at Calum who fell off the bed.

"My head hurts like hell!" he whined as he stood up, or tried to.

I pulled the sheets up to my chest and ran into the closet that was in our room. I put on a big t-shirt that was randomly in my room, it smelled like cologne but I put it on anyways.

I also wore black boyshorts under the tshirt, and tied my hair into a messy bun. When I walked out, Calum was still laying on the bed, scrolling on his phone. He didn't bother to look up.

"Do you want some tylenol?" I asked him as I bent over to grab the bottle of pills from my suitcase.

"Yeah.." he mumbles.

I turn around to see him staring at my butt.

"Really?" I eye him, then threw the bottle of pills at his face.

"What?" he scoffs, then opens the bottle of pills, taking 3 tylenol pills.

"You have a girlfriend." I try to get him in the right state of mind.

"Oh yeah!" he chuckles as he downs the pills.

I walked out the door & smelled the scent of bacon and eggs. Michael was chilling on the sofa watching some gaming channel on the tv, it was some youtuber. Ashton and Anne were being an adorable couple like they were, flipping the eggs on the pan and dancing with one another to a Bruno Mars song called 'Uptown Funk'.

"We're cooking breakfast!" Ashton hollered as he twirled Anne into his arms, they looked in each other's eyes for a moment and giggled.

"They'll be ready in no time!" Anne smiled at me, and got back to cooking.

I walked back to Michael who was still reclining on the couch.

"Did you take a video of what happened earlier?" I asked him, as he pulled out his phone.

"Yeah." he smirks as he shows the snapchat.

"Delete it." I demanded unsuccessfully.

"No."

"Delete the snapchat."

"No."

"Please?"

"Hmm..."

"So, will you please delete the snapchat?"

"No." he declines me once more, and I run up to him, trying to grab the phone out of his hand.

"Whatever!" I gave up, walking to Luke and Tatiana's room.

I opened it to reveal the both of them cuddling in one another's arms.

"LUKE!" I shrieked, a bit jealous at the sight of them cuddling. He woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Shit.. What?" he said in his morning voice, which was very husky.

"Why are you cuddling with her, SHIRTLESS?" I practically didn't care if Tatiana woke up, Luke was my boyfriend. Not her's.

"I need someone to be with each night or I get nightmares." he responds, annoyed.

"Oh really now? Then why didn't you choose to be with me in the first place?" I walked in the room, standing at the end of the bed.

"Woah what happened?" Tatiana wakes up, hissing at the pain of her headache.

"Please explain to us why I saw you both cuddling?" I asked her, innocently as Calum walked in.

"You guys cuddle?" Calum asks, his eyes widening.

"Yeah, it's no big deal." Luke huffs as he gets up and grabs a shirt from the closet.

"No big deal? This is a pretty big of a deal! I'm your girlfriend! Remember? Don't tell me you forgot what happened last night!" I yell at Luke.

Tatiana's P.O.V

Wait what even happened last night?

All I remembered was me and Calum eating a restaurant then heading to a nightclub, after that, everything was completely blank. I noticed something on Sabrina, her shirt looked a bit too big..

It looked very familiar.

"Is that Calum's shirt?" I ask her as I inch closer to her.

"What? No it's Luke's." she responded quickly, furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"Uh-yeah it's my shirt.." Calum mutters, fiddling with his hands, "But I have no idea how she got it."

"Wait, isn't that shirt, Luke's?" Sabrina asks, defending herself.

"Yep." Luke responded, "She was drunk and she needed a shirt since her top was spilled with some beer so I let her borrow mines.. Now tell me Sabrina, why do you have Calum's shirt on?"

"Uhm.. I- actually don't know.." she stutters.

"Hey guys check out my snapchat story!" Michael shouts from the hallways.

"NO!" Sabrina shouts as she reaches for Luke's phone, but she fails.

-snapchat begins-

"WAKE UP!" Michael cheers.

*he turns it at Sabrina and Calum on the bed, Calum's arms were around Sabrina's waist and Sabrina was sleeping peacefully, it looked like she had no top on.*

-snapchat ends-

"And I thought I could trust you.." my voice croaked as I looked up at Calum who looked devastated.

"No! It doesn't mean anything babe I swear." Calum quickly rushes over me, holding me back from running out the room.

"Me and Luke had sex last night and Luke left the room for some reason. Then when I woke up, I saw Calum sleeping besides me." Sabrina says, clearing the air.

"Why did you sleep in there?" Luke butts in.

"I actually have no idea.." Calum bites his lip, then he ran a hand through his hair.

"That's your response to everything." I shake Calum's hand off my wrist and walked towards the closet, grabbing a prepared outfit from yesterday then walked into the bathroom.

It took awhile when I got ready, a knock on the door made me jump and I opened it to see Rhea with a hickey on her neck.

"Wanna know something?" she whispered into my ear, "You shouldn't trust your little boyfriend too much.."

-

this is the last chapter of cal's gal!
I've lost all interest in this story but I promise a sequel will be coming up.

(jk)

qotc: are you on calum or luke's side?