ch. 40: "big sister"

Calum's P.O.V

Confused.

Confused is the word that sums up most of my life right now.

Tatiana haven't spoken to me for about five days now, during those times, me and the band were trying to get our head in the game again with the song writing and stuff like that. Sabrina would come over to visit Luke, same goes for Anne and Chrissy, Michael's new girl-toy.

They aren't official yet but the fandom literally lost their shit when a paparazzi has leaked a picture of the two un-official couple.

"You hang up first!" Ashton giggled quietly as he argues with Anne over the phone, "No you! I can't hang up first because it'd be rude of me to do that-"

"Sorry Anne but we have much more important priorities.." I yanked his phone out of his hand and ended his facetime call with Anne.

Ashton stands up and grabs his phone away from me, looking pissed off.

"You're a douche." he huffs as he sits back down at his drum sets.

"Atleast I don't spend 90% of my time talking mushy shit with my girlfriend." I retorted.

"Atleast his girlfriend wasn't his sister." Michael adds in, and that was it.

"WOAH- everybody simmer down." Luke gets in the middle of us, struggling to pull us apart.

"He started it!" Ashton whines, pointing to me.

"Oh stop being a whiny bitch will ya?" I said, not caring about anyone's feelings.

"See?!" Michael complains, trying to seem innocent.

"Calum, I think you need to simmer down." Luke jokes, and the whole band cracks into fits of laughter.

"I'm out." I stormed out the door, pushing everyone out the way.

"Calum!" Ashton yells as I walked out.

I got into my car and drove into the freeway with some music going on in the background, I didn't really care about what will be happening. Some car kept swerving through lanes, causing cars to stop immidately, police cars were chasing it down, just as it was about to crash into me, I suddenly pressed hard on the break, causing my tires to make a squeal. The car crashed into the wall, before I know it I hear sirens alarming & I speed up the car, passing cars, some even honking at me because of the mph.

Once I've gotten into the streets, I raced every redlight, feeling free & careless. Like, everything around me didn't matter. Nothing mattered. After a good ten minutes or so, I hear a siren behind me and the cop was signaling for me to pull over. I pulled over on the side walk and waited for the police to get out.

"Hello sir, do you know why I pulled you over?" he asked, leaning down to see me.

"Speeding?" I questioned dumbfoundedly.

"Yep.. So, you either get a ticket or you could go to a court hearing. Which one will it be?" he asks, silencing his radio behind his back.

"I'll choose the ticket, I don't have time to go to a stupid court." I rolled my eyes, leaning back in my seat.

"Alright, your choice... It would be $360. Have a nice day." he hands me a yellow slip and I crumple it up, throwing it to the passanger side.

I continued my way home, still speeding because like I give two shits about cops. When I got home, Mali's car was in the drive-way, but mum and dad wasn't. Once I gotten in, Mali was watching High School Musical along with two of her friends.

"Hi Calum!" she greets me with open arms and walks over to me.

"Hey." I shrugged her off & looked over to her friends.

"He's cute.." one of them whispered to the other.

"Girls, this is my younger brother Calum! I think you both already know him because of his-" Mali introduces me but the black haired asian looking one interrupted her.

"5 seconds of summer! Yeah I know." she giggled, trying to flirt.

"So, where's Tatiana?" Mali asked, looking behind my back, expecting Tati to be here.

"We... We broke up." I said in a breath, then sat down on the stairs.

"What?"

"Because I'm related to her.. Somehow.." I grit my teeth and the sight of the DNA paper floods back.

"Okay, that's complete bullshit." Mali throws her hand in the air, "Girls im sorry to be rude but can you both go home?"

"What? Fine!" the red head stomps her way out and slams the door while the black haired one signals me with a hand sign.

"That's what I thought at first but, what if I was adopted?' I questioned her.

"No! That's impossible. Calum, I was there when you popped out of mum's vagina so you need to shut the hell up." she sasses at me and laughs a bit.

"This isn't a joke Mali. I saw the proof." I showed her the pic I took of the document and her jaw drops.

"M-maybe he's just one of Tatiana's mom's ex boyfriends that were obsessed with her!" she claps her hand.

"No. That's stupid. Even her mother knew him and his name is Vance Robin Leigh." I respond, my hands were tangled in my hair by now.

"It doesn't ring a bell in my mind.. But, Calum, you are not adopted. I swear to god you are one-hundred percent my brother. Okay?" she takes my face into her hands and squishes it then hugs me very tightly.

"Promise?" I asked her, softly.

"I promise little bro.. Now let's get your girlfriend back." she pats my back and I jump up with confidence.

-

Kinda short chapter I know :(
I usually write up to 1,200+ words hehe
ANYWAYS,
earlier I was checking my chapters in this story & I accidentally put TWO 27's.
then i had to edit all the titles and last chapter was actually CHAPTER 39
I don't really know what chapter I will put Cal's Gal an end to
BUT, I will try to atleast make it CLOSE to 50!
(still not sure)

I'm really excited to write my other books toooo

I haven't updated 'Redlight' in a longass of a time and people have been adding it to their reading lists,

I'm actually very excited on writing that,

ALSO 'A Tragic Story'.

I've recently been updating 'Heartbreak Girls' because my friends read it and the characters are actually us, but a bit more fab, ya know?

BTW, if you want to be included in any of my stories then FEEL FREE to private message me! :)

The story 'Aca-Bitches' might be deleted because I feel like I have too many stories up & I feel like somebody is going to steal that idea so we'll see :)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH!

( updating days are varied from weekends to sometimes during weekdays okk )

oh yeah this chapter is actually long because of this author's note..

OOPS

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: do you think Calum & Tatiana are related? think of their hair color, eyes, maybe skin color? hmm..