ch. 45: "touche"

Calum's P.O.V

Three weeks have passed by and things started to feel a bit better.

My heart was still broken into little pieces but I felt myself becoming happier by each second. Tatiana still was on my mind 24/7 and in my dreams every night but it was all happy.

Our band was getting bigger and bigger, last Wednesday a member of One Direction has found out about our band and called us up about going on tour with them to become an opening show. We all went to the meeting that Louis has set up, I was surprised he was in the boy-band and to add to that, I haven't seen him in months, no wonder why.

"So are you guys up to it?" Louis chirped, his smile beamed at us.

"Hell yeah we are!" Luke hooted along with Michael, high-fiving each other.

"I love yer band so much!" Niall screeched, making the four of us laugh.

"Niall, you can be in our band." I said, smiling at the irish folk.

"I would, if I woulda found out about your band first." he replied quickly.

"Savage.." Zayn whispered to him, chuckling after.

"So, our tour begins around July 10th. You'll be our every opening show, preform whatever you lads would like!" Louis handed us some paper-works for us to sign & Harry followed behind him with pens to sign with.

"Can we preform naked? Michael blurts out, making me slap him at the back of his head.

"Do that and you're going to get mobbed with a bunch of hate messages of angry parents." Liam laughs.

"I don't see a problem with that." Michael says, setting down his paper and pen.

"The four of you will be a fun addition on tour.. See you in four months!" Niall shakes all of us hands tightly and skips away with his band members.

"I can't believe we're going on tour with One Direction." I jumped excitedly, making Ashton jump along.

"Yep! Thanks to Lukey Boy here." Michael pats Luke's back, smirking.

"Actually thanks to Louis. Not me." Luke takes off Michael's hand off his back and walks out the door.

What was his problem?

"Well I have a date with Anne, see you guys at rehearsals!" Ashton rushes off, almost crashing into the glass door.

"He's so whipped." I said, laughing to myself.

"Atleast he has a girlfriend." Michael mutters, scrolling on his phone as we walked.

I clenched my jawline & felt the blood rise up in my arm.

"What the did you just say?" I grabbed him by his collar and pinned him to the wall.

"I said at-least he has a girlfriend, what's wrong with saying a true fact?" he huffs, pushing me off of him.

"I don't have a girlfriend.." Luke's voice came from behind me he was holding a phone in his hand, "Talk to you later, take care."

"Then who was that?" Michael asked, referring to the phone call.

"Someone that doesn't concern your business, apologize to Calum." he looks at me, then back at Michael.

"For what? Thinking you have a girlfriend?" Michael teases me once more, and I felt my fist curl up in a ball.

"Everyone knows I broke up with Sabrina." he rolls his eyes.

"You did?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah like about a week ago." Michael adds, still being a nusiance.