ch. 14: "breakfast hype"

Tatiana's P.O.V

I woke up to the light that was showing through my blinds, looking up I saw Calum's angelic & soft face. He looked so peaceful. His chest slowly heaved up & down. I smiled & tried to move out of his arm.

He moans and pulls me closer to him, he was warm and his arms were locking me in place.

I gave up & reached for my phone which was a few inches away from me. No notifications so far.

I checked my twitter & ebola was all over my feed. I saw Sabrina tweet about homework, projects, and essays she had due and a bunch of emoji's following after that.

Calum's arm unlocked and slowly slipped down, I quickly but silently took a pillow & made him hug that instead, I stared at him for awhile then realized he had no shirt on, which was not awkward at all on a first date.

I went outside to have some breakfast when Michael came out of nowhere.

"So, how was your first time?" he smirked evilly, leaning against the wall.

I was a bit confused at first and realized what he meant.

"You're such an ass." I scoffed, walking past him, but he grabbed me by the arm & pinned me to the wall.

"I may be an ass, but I'm still your brother." he winked.

I decided to cook some breakfast for me & Calum. I opened the refrigerator & looked for some food to cook or eat when someone behind me smacked my bum, I gasped & twirled around quickly to see Calum. He smirked & quickly grabbed my waist with his hands then snaked his way under the shirt I was wearing.

"Somebody's morning was pretty good." I giggled as he put his head into my neck.

"Better than words, princess." he kissed my neck then my jaw line, leading to my lips.

We stood there, staring each other for a minute or so, taking each other's looks in then he slowly & deeply kissed me. He then held my leg up, signaling me to basically hop onto his waist, which I did so. This led to a heated make-out session with me leaning against the refrigerator as support. I pulled away & laughed, he laughed along with his perfect and soft smile.

"That was... unexpected." he winked at me then reached for a strawberry inside the fridge, I then took the whipped cream & swirled onto the strawberry for him to eat.

He slowly ate it, tempting me. After he was done with it, I took one for me & put some whipped cream onto it also, slowly eating it. His eyes stared in awe, then he licked his lips & bit it.

"What are you doing to me?" he whined then put some whipped cream into his mouth then suddenly kissed me, it was rough & hard and funny at the same time, we both smiled in between kisses, everything was perfect until someone interrupted..

"You're such a slut." Michael's voice rang from the other side of the kitchen.

I suddenly dropped my feet & stood on my own, Calum quickly turned around.

"Don't call my girlfriend a slut." Calum raged, about to come over to Michael & straight up punch him but I stopped him from doing so.

"Well, she is a slut. You just don't know how much of a slut she is." Michael scoffed, then threw the apple core in a trashcan, "Oh look it's your girlfriend." he said, referring to the trash can.

"Michael, get out!" I yelled, making Michael slowly walk out of the kitchen, but he wasn't done yet.

Calum grabbed me & closed the fridge behind me then punched the counter top behind him.

"Calum-" I tried to simmer him down but he was in a really bad mood, meaning he doesn't want to be interrupted as he rages.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME HIT HIM? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANNA CHOKE THAT SON OF A BITCH RIGHT NOW? NO ONE MAKES FUN OR INSULTS MY GIRL. YOU HEAR ME? NEXT TIME HE DOES THAT, HE BETTER PRAY BECAUSE I WILL HAVE HIS BODY IN A HOSPITAL." he yelled, startling me & making me tear up a bit because I was scared.

I went up to him & hugged him tightly, making him calm down a bit more..

"I'm sorry, okay? Michael's still my brother no matter how wrong he is.. I still need to be there for him if he ever gets hurt himself or if anyone tries to mess around with him. I just can't stand the sight of people hurting each other, especially the ones I love.." I sniffled, burying my face into his chest then looking up to see his face, hurt.

He nodded then kissed my forehead & walked over to the pantry & got the things we needed for breakfast.

"I'm Chef Cal Pal. Ready to cook with me, Cal Gal?" he made a derp face, then handed me a pan to cook in.

I laughed & took it from him then set it on the stove and lit the fire. He came closer & wiped off my tears with his thumbs,

"I really like you, okay? And I don't wanna see anyone hurting you or slut-shaming you. Ever." I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

We made some pretty messed up eggs, one's yolk was broken and one was basically all over the place, but we really didn't care. After that, I made Calum some chocolate chipped pancakes.

I set the plate down in front of him, it was about 10 pancakes stacked. He chomped them down immediately then let out a huge burp, making me react with an 'ew' face.

"What?" he tried not laugh, but bursted out laughing anyways.

"Thats nasty! You're just lucky you're cute." I stuck my tongue out at him, making him do the same thing.

His phone buzzed with a text making him jump up from his seat & hurriedly kissed me saying, "I've got to go babe, this is really important."

"Oh okay, take care!" I called as he went out the front doors, struggling to put his shirt on.

What was that about?

-

hm we'll find out the next chapter

once again my fingers hurt