author's note

hey peeps :-)

i want to thank every one of you who read and voted for this story! i can't believe it's already the end of the story.

and YES I KNOW THIS STORY NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING AT THE BEGINNING! I was like 13 when i wrote the beginning okay.

#whenyourwritingskillsgloupbeforeyou

i never knew this story would get so much reads! well, to me it's a lot of reads haha. if you guys ever needed some advice or anything! i'm always on twitter and you could always personally message me. i will possibly be writing a sequel to this story! but if you want to write a sequel, go right ahead fam but please notify me before writing a sequel so i can put you on the spot!

my goal is to get this story to atleast 25k+ reads and votes to 1k+ haha. silent reads are great because they give views but a big thank you to the ones who commented on some parts and voted! comments always make my day because i wanna know how people felt while reading this, and it will also help me with editing the story someday.

i'm debating if i should write some 1D fanfics maybe? idk?

i'm also trying to get different types of ethnicity and genders in my stories because i don't want to be unfair!!

BTW, i want to finish some of my other stories atleast one before writing a sequel to cal's gal!

especially redlight because that story has not been updated in like 5-eva and it's a really cool story if you like stories like 7:15 because i was inspired from that story!

GOAL: 25K+ READS!!!!

AND

THANKYOU
THANKYOU

THANKYOU

THANKYOU

THANKYOU

i could not thank you all enough for being on this writing journey with me aha!

I LOVE Y'ALL (EVEN THEM SILENT READERS, Y'ALL STILL FAM TOO)

don't miss me too much now.

jk

*  WARNING: SELF PROMO  *

IF YOU HAVE TIME PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS!

THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER! AND THEY ALL HAVE 5SOS

I'LL DEBRIEF IT:

[ A Tragic Story ] (one of the boys) is an actor & a girl is costarred with them in a movie.

( Heartbreak Girls ) a group of friends trying to live the fullest of their lives 

( Redlight ) a girl gets into something tragic & (one of the boys) is trying to cope with the pain

-

|| many more stories to come 2016 .... or later lmao ||