ch. 22: "oh yeah i'm in a band."

Tatiana's P.O.V

"Tatiana, will you marry me?" Calum bent down on one knee and held up a small black box, opening it to reveal a precious diamond ring.

My heart palpitated and my head spinned, I nod yes and he quickly stands up to hug me and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much." he breathes, then kisses my forehead softly and takes my hand to put on the expensive ring.

"And I love you too." Rhea's voice said, I was behind them as he put on the ring to Rhea's hand, she was smirking down at me, we were in a cathedral now, Rhea wore a long white dress and Calum looks at me, eyes full of hurt.

Luke was beside me, smiling to the newly wedded couple, I had a toddler in my arms, she had brown hair and blue eyes like Luke..

"Are you ready to go babe? I could take Aybree with me, and we'll wait for you in the car." he takes the toddler away from me and Calum walks over to me, he was wearing a tux, making him look snazzy.

"She won." he cries, tears escaping his eyes-

-

I was suddenly awoken by my phone ringing loudly, the ringtone was the intro of 'Dont Stop' by this band called "five es-o-es". I just heard of them on the radio recently, but I've never really tried to search them up or anything.

Calum was calling me, so I slowly slide my finger across the 'answer' button.

"Hey.." I croak, my eyes were still trying to adjust the lighting in the room.

"Hi! Can I swing by to pick you up?" His voice sounded super cheery and loud, making me pull the phone away from my ear and adjusting the sound.

"But I'm at Sabrina's house.." I mumble, trying to not awaken Sabrina or Anne who were knocked out on the bed.

"I know where she lives, we worked on a project together once." he says.

"Oh okay. Just tell me when you're here." I try to sit up, my head was feeling kind of fuzzy.

"I'll be there in about 3-5 minutes!" he hangs up the phone, and I look at the time.

-

10:53 am

-

It was way too early for me. I'd usually I'd wake up around 12 pm on the weekends since I was a deep sleeper. When I finally had the motivation to get up, I go to Sabrina's guest bathroom and brush my teeth & styled my hair into a messy bun, I washed my face with one of her face washes & I pat my face dry.

I decided to use any makeup since it was too early to use any. I put on a PINK varsity hoodie, leggings and some purple fuzzy socks. Then I walked down to Sabrina's bedroom to gather the rest of my stuff and to write her a note if she wakes up, but she wasn't there. I walked downstairs to the living room and no one was awake.

But, I was wrong.

Luke was standing in the front of the door with Calum and Sabrina was talking to them. I froze and grabbed my uggs quickly to put them on then I walked over to them. Luke was wearing a snapback, black hoodie, and ripped jeans with his usual all black converse while Calum's hair was in a perfect quiff, he was wearing a blue Christmas hoodie that had snowflakes and Christmas patterns on it with some black pants and converse.

"Hey! I was just about to wake you up!" Sabrina chirped, hugging me.

She smelled like roses and she looked perfect, her makeup was all ready also and her outfit was a red/black flannel, black infinity scarf, leggings and brown uggs.

"Calum called me." I smiled, looking at Calum then to Luke who was smirking at me.

"Well, we're all going to Starbucks! So c'mon!" she grabbed my arm and locked the door behind us. 

She catched up to Luke who was in front of us, and Calum waited for me.

"Hey gorgeous." he nudged me, making me blush.

"Shut up, I look ugly right now." I shake my head in denial, and he picks me up, running over to the car.

"No, don't ever say that, remember what I told you?" he lifts an eyebrow up, pouting his cheeks.

"I may not be perfect, but parts of me are awesome." we say in unison, then giggling after.

I got in the car to see Anne and Ashton cuddling, Anne had her eyes closed, breathing slowly on Ashton's chest.

"You guys are too cute!" I say as I got in the car with Calum behind me, smacking me to fasten my pace.

"Hey! Don't slap her, that's unholy and thank you T!" Ashton chuckles, and Anne sits up, yawning.

"Sleepy much?" Ashton asks, looking down at her.

"Very." Anne says then they both kiss, making me and Calum make disgusted faces.

"Oh grow a pair of balls the both of you." Ashton says, laughing.

We got to Starbucks after 15 minutes in the car, Luke and Sabrina were basically flirting the whole ride, bugging me a bit.

Why was I bothered by it?

"We're here." Calum smiles, then takes my hand to lead me into starbucks then goes over to Ashton and hangs out with him for awhile. Sabrina takes our order and Luke walks over to me, smiling to himself.

"I think she likes you a little too much." I scoff.

"Well maybe because I like her.." Luke bit his lip, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Really?" I was taken aback.

"Yep." he pops the p and breaks the eye contact.

"Out of all the girls for you to like, you choose Sabrina? Are you trying to mess with me again because I swear Luke if you break her like you did to me-" he stops me by shushing me with his finger.

"I actually like her. Look Tatiana, I've moved on. Maybe you should too?" he shrugs then looks over his shoulder to see Sabrina bringing over our order.

"Here's your hazelnut frappes!" she hands us both the same drinks.

"Hey, it's still your favorite." I half smile at Luke then I walk over to an empty table, sighing as I sat down and I took out my phone to go on my social medias.

I see a notification pop up on my screen, I was tagged in Calum's post. I quickly press on it to see..

'She looks so perfect sitting there in her comfy outfit and messy bun. #loveher' - calumhood

Multiple comments started to pop up, they read as..

who is she?

wTf CAL I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BAE

i can BARELY see her face!

ALL HOPE FOR ME IS LOST

awh #shipit

all of them were fan accounts for the band '5sos' and they all had profile pictures of either Luke, Ash, or Cal. I look up to see Calum taking a seat in front of me.

"Hey, do you know 5sos?" I question him, drinking my coffee.

"Oh yeah, I'm in a band." he smiles, cupping the coffee with his hands.

-

WOOT WOOT

PLOT TWIST

WHERE MIKEY AT DOE

qotc: do you ship sabrina and luke or nahh?