ch. 17: "this is everything i didn't say."

[ a/n: i really recommend playing 'everything i didnt say' while read this chapter! ]

-

Calum's P.O.V

I quickly put on my soccer uniform. I was wearing all black since it was only practice. My shirt had gold and maroon on the sleeves, same with the shorts but on the sides. My shoes on the other hand were some Nike black soccer shoes that my mum has bought me for my birthday last year.

My mum and Mali were watching some drama show on TV crying together, I quickly kiss them both on the cheek, laughing at them since the couch was full of tissues full of their snots and tears.

The road was clear and free of traffic, I quickly dialed Tati's number to check up on her.

*ring*

*ring*

"Hey Cal!" her voice chirped through the phone, the background was quiet.

"Hey about the game today-" I was making sure she could come since she's always been my inspiration to win.

"Oh yeah! I'm able to come, don't stress about it Cal, you're going to win for the team! You're an amazing player." she laughed, making me laugh along since her laughter was contagious.

"Alright, you better come! So, what are you up to?" I asked, turning at a corner, seeing the school from like five miles away.

"I'm going to do some homework and catch up on some tv shows then I'll be on the way to this boy's soccer game. I heard he's an amazing player." she says trying to contain her laughter, but she failed and filled my car with her laughter, making me smile.

"I'm off to the game! See you soon." I grabbed my duffel bag and took my earphones and plugged them in my ears, waiting for her response.

"Okay, have fun! Stay winning." she added, I heard some scribbling the background.

"I might be losing but I have you, so I'll always stay winning." I cheekily say.

"You're so corny. But seriously get to your game." her voice all of a sudden changes to a serious tone, making me laugh and finally I hang up to get to business.

I ran out to the soccer field, giving a high five to Louis. We got in our positions, I turned my head at him, he turned at me also, we both nodded.

-

Tatiana's P.O.V

When I saw Calum's name pop up on my screen, my heart started beating fastly & my hands got shaky, I quickly answered, the background noise was some music & the engine of his car. His voice boomed through the speakers, making me feel at home even though I was at home.

We had a simple conversation, I really hoped that his team wins the game.

After the phone call, I decided to finally finish the two essays due for AP which I was trying to drag myself to do eversince 3-4 hours ago. I've been procrastinating here and there, looking at my phone to see anything new on Twitter.

I finally gave up and finished one of the essays in thirty minutes. My phone buzzed once again, but this time it was not Calum.

Luke

Why did I even keep his contact? I haven't talked to him in weeks. What does he want from me and better yet, why would he call me?

I sighed, my heart started beating fast again, and I feel a lump in my throat.