ch. 10: "friendly date"

Tatiana's P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing.

It was Ashton.

"Hey T-Dizzle be ready in a few. Can't wait to see you!"

I looked at the time, it was already 11 am & our friend date was at 12pm.

Shoot.

I quickly stood up & ran to my closet. My mind was completely confused. I had no idea on what to wear. I checked the weather & it was gonna be a sunny but chilly afternoon today. I shrugged & picked out a crewneck, leggings and some uggs.

I let my hair down then straightened it, I also caked on a few since my face was still puffy from crying. I looked at myself in the mirror and forced a smile, I felt like I hadn't smiled in ages. I took my black purse and stuffed my charger, perfume and wallet into it.

My phone buzzed, I expected it to be Ash but it was someone else..

"Hi." - Cal Pal

I felt my heart race as I saw his name flash across my screen, I decided to reply back with

'Hey.'

No response but a read recipient?

Jerk.

My door rang & I already knew it was Ash. I rushed downstairs to see him standing in the doorway with arms crossed & having a small talk with my mum.

"Please try to cheer her up again, I just want to see my daughter smile again." I heard my mom's voice as I walked downstairs.

"Hey there!" Ashton waved at me, making my mom quickly turn around & smiled at me.

"So you ready?" my mom walked towards me, holding my hand.

"Yep. You need anything?" I asked her, smiling because I knew it was gonna be a good day with Ash.

"Nope! Go on & have fun with Ash!" She hugged me for awhile then I finally skipped over to Ash who had a cheeky smile on his face.

"Well someone looks dazzling today!" He chirped, closing the door behind us.

"Not too shabby yourself, Ashle." I teased him, making him give me a funny derp face.

"Today we're going to the Carnival, unless you want to go somewhere else." Ashton looked down at me, waiting for a response.

"Carnival sounds fun! Let's go!" I giggled, taking his hand & rushing over to his motorcycle.

He handed me a pink helmet and I hugged him tightly behind his waist as he sped off. The breeze felt nice as I laid my head on his broad shoulders sniffing in his cologne. I've missed Ashton, we haven't really been hanging out.

We finally got to the carnival & a bunch of little kids and teenagers were infesting the place. Ashton helped me hop off the motorcycle & took my hand, running to the carnival almost tripping. Dork.

"2 tickets please!" Ash spoke to the guy in the booth.

"$10. Discounted just for that pretty lady you're with." The guy winked at me but I just smiled back.

Ashton quickly gave him the money & told me to take the tickets since he was too excited for the carnival.

The day was amazing & I felt a big weight taken off my chest. Ashton kept playing games and scoring big stuffed animals like a giant teddy bear with a big pink bow on it, a big fluffy unicorn, a stitch pillow pet & he also won me a princess tiara from a shooting game where you had to hit down knights with a plastic gun. He eventually grew tired of winning so we went on some rides like roller-coasters.