ch. 42: "relationships broken"

Luke's P.O.V

It was school today.My alarm rang at seven o'clock and I had numerous amounts of text messages from Sabrina which was mainly about how her night was and how many hours of sleep she got, how late she stayed up because of her homework.

I got up and pulled the warm bed sheets off of me. I walked over to my closet and picked out a random shirt, black skinny jeans & all black vans. My phone was buzzing with a facetime call from Sabrina, I sighed and picked it up to reveal her eating some breakfast.

"Hi Baby!"

"Hey there!" I awkwardly smiled.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I'm trying to eat breakfast but my hands too full." I hummed.

"What do you want to do afterschool today?"

"We need to talk afterschool." I dropped my spoon into the cereal bowl and the situation became serious.

"Why? Please don't tell me you want to break up- what did i do wrong? Let's fix it first, Luke.. I love you."

"See you at school Sabrina.." I sighed deeply then ended the facetime call.

After eating the bowl of cereal I strapped on my backpack, kissed my mum goodbye. Michael was waiting outside for me along with Calum who looked devastated.

"You alright pal?" I patted Calum's back and he didn't say anything.

"Leave him alone Luke, I'm sure you'd be mortified if you found out you've been kissing, making out, probably even banging your own sister every-" Michael's smirk got wider as Calum's jaw clenched by every word.

"Michael, shut up." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Calum along side with me and started driving.

We arrived at the school by two minutes late and Calum basically ran to his class because he actually cared about his grades. My first period was Science with Tatiana, hopefully she comes today. As I walked into the classroom, the teacher's back was to the classroom which gave me a perfect chance to slip into my own seat without being noticed. When I turned around, my heart rate fastened.

It was Tatiana.

"Hey." I nudged her, but she remained silent and took out her supplies, "Awh come on not even a small smile?"

"I'm not in the mood Luke." she mumbled quietly.

"I'm sorry princess.. Feel better soon." I sighed as I took out my own supplies as well and decided to write the notes that were on the powerpoint.

The class soon ended & everyone began packing up their stuff along with her.

After another torterous period, it was finally Lunch. Ashton decided to hang out with us this time, finally. We basically got some pizza from outside the school and discussed about bang songs, the upcoming ep's, band merch, etc.

"So I was think we should do like a sun because five seconds of summer right? Yeah? Anyways, the short way of calling our band would be five-sauce because five es o es sounds like an american boy band-" Michael kept blabbering about what we should do with the band while I just listened, nodding to his ideas.

"Calum, hey buddy cheer up a little." Ashton nudged Calum who had his head down the whole time, "It's gonna be alright."

"Need some head?" Michael joked, I punched him in the arm, making him give a disapproved look.

"I'm doing just fine Ashton, I'm going back to school.." he sighed, getting up and leaving the table.

"Okay that's over with.." Michael sneered, laying back in his seat.

"We should do some meet ups with the fans or fam as we call them because I really wanna meet them and what got them interested in our music." I suggested.

"You guys are cold-hearted little shits. I'm going after Calum." Ashton got up and didn't bother to put back his chair and walked out the restaurant.

I felt guilty.

"Guess it's just me and you, muke." Michael grinned, dipping the french fries we've gotten earlier into the barbeque sauce.

-after 3 more hours of torture-

I walked out to the front of the school, waiting for Sabrina. She walked towards me in her new style, she usually wears chic stuff like dresses, trousers, but today she was wearing something laid back..

A flannel, grey beanie and really skinny black pants paired with black boots.

"Hey." she chirped anxiously as she came closer.

"I want to talk about something." I scratch my head, standing awkwardly.

"I dressed up a bit more laid-back for you.. I thought you'd like the new style.." she muttered.

"We need to break up." I blurted out.

Her face transfers from super happy to heartbroken in an instant.

"Why- What did I do wrong? Is this because of your band? Or fans? Please Luke don't give up yet." she pleaded, and her eyes watered.

"No.. I just think we should see other people." I admitted, biting my lip.

"I've actually been thinking of this.." she cleared her throat and became happy again, "Okay!"

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I never really felt like a true girlfriend to you so, go ahead and date other people." she giggled, holding onto her binder.

"Thanks Sabby." I hugged her tightly and she returned it.

"Take care Lukey." a tear dropped from her eye and she walked away.

-

another update ok