ch. 31: "im a mess"

Calum's P.O.V

Rehearsals were starting to get more tensious and bothersome. Ashton would make some keeks in our break time for the fam to update them and Michael would scream like a five year old boy who didn't get what they want while Luke sits on the couch and goes on his phone, basically being done with our shit.

I haven't hung out with Tatiana in awhile but I text her and visit her occasionally to not feel too disconnected.

"Cuddle?" I poked Luke's cheek, and faced the camera towards him with the flash on, basically blinding his right eye.

"No." he replies jokingly as he scrolls on his twitterfeed.

"Cuddle?" I ask repeatedly, putting the phone in front of his face, making him laugh.

"You're in a gay band." he replies once again, making me do a pouty face at him.

"Cuddle?" I ask once more, and the record button disappears.

"So, how was your week?" Luke asks, smiling as a text from Sabrina pops up on his screen.

"Pretty sucky actually.." I mumble, looking down at my phone, waiting for a response from Tati.

"How so?" Ashton joins in with a cup of water and plopped down besides me.

"Well, I haven't been attending school and I feel like I'm getting farther away each day from Tatiana.." I admit, sighing and laying back.

"She still likes you alot, you know.." Luke says softly, looking a bit sad.

"Just because I'm her boyfriend doesn't actually mean she will always like me-" I argue with him but Luke interrupts me.

"Calum, she fucking likes you. Hell, she loves you. Tatiana might haven't expressed her real inner feelings towards you yet but that girl is head over heels for you, mate." Luke cutted me off, making me think deeply about the situation I feel like I'm in.

"How would you know? I grew up with her Luke, I've been with her every single day ever since we were toddlers. You barely met the girl like what? Four to six months ago? Lay off." I scoff, overthinking.

"I went over to her house the other day when I said I was going to buy us pizza.." Luke mumbled, my eyes widened and I turn my head right at him.

"What did you do with her?" I eyed him, remaining calm.

"Nothing. Well, she was on her period, had major cramps, and I asked for help in my relationship with Sabrina since it's been a rocky road recently.. Then she adviced me some helpful tips then I rubbed her back to help her calm down." he simply said, backing up.

"That's all?" I made sure, inching closer to intimidate him.

-

Luke's P.O.V

"Yeah that's all. Calum, you don't need to worry about anything. She literally friend-zoned me when I tried making a move." the words slipped immidately out my words and Calum quickly got up, hovering over me. I shielded my face with my arms and he slowly lowers them down, his face was more calmer now but a bit more sad looking.

"Thanks mate." he said, then gave me a quick bro-hug and walked out of the room.

"Holy shit he didn't kill you!" Michael hollers from the other side of the room, he has been trying to avoid contact with Calum eversince the incident at the mall. I just nodded and took my car keys to drive back home.

-

Tatiana's P.O.V

It's been a rough week since Calum hardly ever showed up at school anymore, he was beginning to be more busy with his band and sports.

I understood he had alot of things to deal with, especially the scholarship he's gotten that would be rewarded to him at graduation. No one was home except myself.

I picked up the remote controller lazily and flipped channels to stumble upon a local gossip magazine show. Calum's band was on it and I smiled as the teens rambled on and on about the band with their inner fan-girl channeling through.

"Have you guys heard of the band 5 Seconds of Summer? They're totally so cute!"

"Oh my god, have you seen Calum Hood?."

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit and continued to listen..

"I don't know about you guys but I'm alll for the cliffoconda."

"No way! It's all about Lukey! Those eyes always get me melting and that hair looks so perfect on his headdd!"

Well, they were right about the eyes..

"Am I the only Ashton girl here?"

"I guess you are.."

I didn't think girls would be too fond of Ashton since I was his only girl-friend, technically not girlfriend but his only friend as a girl. The doorbell rang and it made me jolt right up from my seat, I slowly tip-toe to the door and attempted to look through the peephole, which I successfully failed because of my height.

I grabbed the nearest chair and slowly setted it to the ground and finally peeked through the door. My heart stopped and I frantically opened the door to see Calum.

I stood there, frozen and unsure of what to do since we haven't seen one another in about a little over than a week. He stood there unsure of what to do for a couple of minutes and walked straight in my house with a Lilo & Stitch pillow pet in his hands.

"I.. got you this." he shyly held out the stuffed animal.

I slowly grabbed the stitch pillow pet and hugged him as tightly as I could ever remember. He picked me up and spun me around, making me feel the same sparks I've felt on our first real date.

"I've missed you so much." I sighed, pulling a few inches away from his face, and pushing his hair out of the way.

"Not as much as I did, babe." he smiled, then picked me up on his back, walking to the living room.

He slowly dropped me on the couch and sat right next to me and laid his head on my lap. I slowly tangled my fingers in his hair, I've missed this feeling.

"Where have you been?" I finally asked after a long moment of just staring at each other in affection.

"Soccer, band, soccer, and band. What about you?" he chuckled, taking a piece of my hair and twisting it with his fingers.

"The same things, but a piece of me was missing these past couple days.." I softly spoke, as I played with his hair.

"I'm so sorry Tati, I'm going to take time and spend more time with you-" he starts to speak, I laugh at his worriedness but I hush him down.

"Shh, no it's fine. People in relationships get busy and we don't need to be around each other twenty-four seven each day of the week." I try to calm him but he suddenly gets up and sighs deeply.

"You know how hard it was for me to stay away from you? It's not that easy, it might seem like I am trying to avoid you but, Tati I would never do such a thing.. Once I'm on break with the band and soccer, I assure you, things will patch up." he smiles, and takens my face into his hands and kisses my forehead.

"Okay." I simply said, feeling geniunely happy once more.

"I'm such a mess.." he mutters, feeling guilty.

"You're my mess." I smile, tugging him towards me and holding him in my arms, placing soft kisses on his forehead.

-

THIS WAS SO CUTE OKAY.
AND OMG I THINK I HAVE THE ENDING :D
dont be scared bc the ending is coming in like 1 chapter
JUST KIDDDDDDING.

(did i mention, a sequel??)