ch. 15: "friendly date & hospitals"

Tatiana's P.O.V

I really wish Calum told me what he was such in a hurry for, but we're not even dating yet, just talking..

so I guess I don't really have the right to be worried nor mad. I sigh & start to clean the dishes. After washing the dishes, I've decided to take a shower since I felt non-hygienic even though I've showered yesterday.

My phone suddenly buzzes as I'm in the shower, lucky for me I had a waterproof case on.

'hey look, i'm sorry for my last text, do you still want to remain friends?'- ash

I stood, confused at what he was trying to talk about but I respond anyways,

'I didn't get your last text, and yes of course I'd want to remain friends.'

'Oh, it's nothing :) I'm glad we're still friends. Is there a possibility you can be able to hang out today?'- ash

'Probably won't be doing anything today.' I respond

'Oh, let's hang out! Yeah? :))))' -ash

'sure! i'm up for it'

'alright, be ready quickly because i've missed you. xx.' -ash

I have to admit, I missed Ash also, but only as friends. I couldn't see me and Ash going out as a couple, he felt like an older brother to me. I stepped into the shower & put the temperature to the warmest as possible since it was a really chilly day, once I got out the coldness of the bathroom made me shiver, I quickly dressed into my outfit of the day: a loose creme knit sweater, light blue skinny jeans, creme toms, and a creme beanie to top it all off.

I wanted to look casual so I applied some light makeup to my face, once I was ready I quickly grabbed a brown messenger bag and stuffed some of my personal needs in there, like a wallet, phone, some emergency pads and lastly some perfume just in case i smelled funny.

I carefully walk down the stairs, just in time. I hear a rhythmic knock on the door & I immediately know it's Ash, only he would do beats while waiting outside. I opened the door to reveal him happily tapping away on his phone, till he looked up with a dimpled, cheeky smile.

I loved that smile.

"Hey there." he smiles down at me. I laugh and he joins me then I hug him.

"Well, you look non-punk rock today!" I tease him, he rolls his eyes but returns a smile.

"Hey! I'm punk... sorta." he does a sign with his hands.

He was wearing a jean jacket with a hood attached to it, and a ripped shirt under it, with some really skinny black jeans and all black high-top converse like always. His hair was short & fluffy, he probably have just gotten a haircut since it looked a little too nice.

"Let's go!" he walked us to his car, which was surprisingly clean for once.

"Where are we off to, ear-weenie?" I grinned at him, knowing that the name will always bother him. But all he returns is an annoyed face.

"Well, titty we are going to the movies. We're watching-" he starts backing up the car into the streets, careful not to harm anything or anyone in the way.

"THE FAULT IN OUR STARS?!" I shriek, making him surprised but not surprised enough to suddenly stop the car.

"Hey! Don't do that! You almost caused us a bad accident, just kidding. If you want to, we could watch that!" he offers, looking at me quickly then back to the road.

"You decide the movie, I'm not really good at deciding!" I laugh, as he stops at a red light.

"Really? Alright! Let's watch, Guardians of the Galaxy!" his eyes widens as we pass by a street sign of the movie.

"You're such a geek, but it sounds pretty cool." he looks at me then shakes his head, smiling to himself.

-

Calum's P.O.V

I quickly rushed over to the hospital, my mum was in it. She has fainted somehow during the morning & I couldn't stay any longer, I needed to see her asap. I wished Tati wouldn't mind. I sped down to the hospital, dodging cars along the way. I finally reached the hospital, I ran to the nurses' desk to ask for the room number.

"Room 431." she smiles, and slips me a small paper.

I had no time to read it so I just snatched it from her and quickly walked into the elevator closing, I made it just in time, there was an old couple in there, they seemed quite annoyed of my appearance but I just smiled back at them. They were adorable. As I waited for the elevator to reach my level, I open up the slip, revealing the nurses' number and name.

' 987-964-9111 '

I have to admit, she was pretty hot. Suddenly, Tati's laugh and smiles appears in my head like a flashback, then I suddenly tear up the small paper.

The elevator finally opens & I rush over to room number 431. When I reach the door, it was already open, I stepped inside to see Mali holding Mum's hand, smiling but her face showed hurting.

"Calum.." my mum spoke quietly, then smiled at me as I slowly walked over to her, I still was confused on how she wounded up in the hospital.

"What's happened?" I asked, worriedly while caressing her hand.

"She had a small heart attack & I quickly rushed her over to the hospital to avoid the worse." Mali tears up, but smiles, "she's doing fine now though, thank god."

A wave of relief came over me as she spoke those words.

"I couldn't bear to lose you, Mum." I sigh, kissing her on the hand.

"I won't ever leave you, mommy will always be here." she smiles, and I feel a tear slowly trickle down my face, and she wipes it away.