ch. 38: "krunk"

Tatiana's P.O.V

I ignored what Rhea had said to me earlier and continued on with my day, everything later went smoothly. Ashton and Anne had been acting so in love lately, while Luke and Sabrina patched things up. The whole crew went out to go roller skating near the beach which was a blast.

"I give up!" Michael whines and throws his roller skates to the ground, leaving us to find his sandals.

"Someone's being a little bitch.." Calum muttered, I elbow him, making him laugh.

He took my hand and we spun around in little circles, everything around me blurred out and my world was set on him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I smile at him as we strode across the sidewalk.

"You wanna know why?" he asks, stopping us in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Yes I do wanna know why.." I giggle as he takes his hand up to my face and cups it.

"Because, I love you so much.." he says softly, and kisses me on the lips.

I pull away and stare into his eyes, they were now a lighter brown color, he truly looked like a puppy.

"I love you more!" I say, he leans in for a kiss and just before our lips could touch, I sped away on my roller skates, teasing him.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that!" he smirks evily, chasing after me with his rollerskates.

Calum was suprisingly good at this, even though he bumped into five strangers along the way of our race. As I outran him, I looked out into the horizon, and the sun was setting, the skies were a lighter pink and a hint of red. It was truly beautiful. After awhile of skidding with my skates, I looked behind and Calum was nowhere to be found. Where would he be? I shrugged and went back, slowly skating by shops to see if he was in any. Nowhere.

"SURPRISE-" a voice out of nowhere makes me jump and I lose my balance, making myself fall onto my bottom, "OH MY GOD SORRY!"

Calum slides over, laughing himself to death basically because I've fallen.

"Help! I have fallen and I need life alert!" I faked a old-lady voice, making both of us break into fits of laughter. After awhile, he lends me a hand and we find our way back to the hotel.

"That was fun." Calum smiles as he opens the hotel.

No one was home.

"I wonder where they are.." I mumbled as I walked to my room with Calum following behind me.

"Soo, since they're not here.. Maybe we could do something!" he purrs as he finds his way to wrap his arms around my waist as I stand up.

"We could watch movies on Netflix!" I softened to his touch.

"My room or yours?" he questions, as he turns me around gently to face him.

"Mines.. Sabrina told me that Luke would be staying in with her and Rhea would be renting her room since she got too aggrivated on staying with us." I smile, as I sat on his lap.

"Well, that sounds fantastic! But why is Lucifer's stuff still in here?"

"I actually don't know.." I sigh as I grab some clothes to change into.

"I'm gonna move it into Sabrina's room while I wait for you to change, then we could pick out a movie okay baby?" he pecks my cheeks and I blush, heading into the bathroom.

-

Calum's P.O.V

I never really liked the idea of her and Luke being in the same bedroom anyways, but I had to deal with it for a shortwhile of 10 days since Michael kept clinging onto my leg.

I took the suitcases and clothes of Luke and threw them into Sabrina's closet in her room, then I took my own stuff and put them nicely in Tatiana's room. I have always wanted to share a room with her. I don't know why but it was always one of my goals in life.

Weird huh?

I took off my shirt and changed into some black basketball shorts. I was lacking in my workout routine but I haven't really gotten the motivation to get fit these past days since its vacation. Thankfully none of them have arrived yet. I checked the time and it was,

9:50 PM

I turned on the tv to switch to some gossip news. I always checked it to see any news of me and Tatiana since these stupid gossipers keep making up shit about me and some other girls or groupies instead.

'Calum Hood and Tatiana Leigh from YouTube?
People are saying that Tatiana is only using Calum for fame!
How true is that?'

'To my opinion, I think Calum should just date
Rhea Carter instead because she's way better looking
and Tatiana seems like a girl who would lead him on!'

'Sucks to be you guys because Michael is just chilling in his mancave!'

'Luke and Sabrina are such a cute otp though! But I've heard from one the sources online,
that Luke and Tatiana are secretly cuddling every night!'

'I think Tatiana is a groupie-'

I switched the source to Netflix right when I heard that. Tatiana is my girlfriend and maybe she had cuddled Luke just for once, because she was intoxicated but that was the only time they've probably had physical contact.

"Hey!" Tatiana cheered as she got into bed.

"Hey you." I loved how she was always so bright.

"What are we watching?" she asked as she snuggled into my arms, with her tiny frame.

"I don't know." I replied blantly.

A moment of silence happened between us because she decided to go on her social media while she waited for me to pick out a movie.

"Calum?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah babe?" I replied, looking down at her.

"Is everything alright with us?" she asked worriedly.

"Of course everything is alright with us. Why'd you ask? Is anything wrong?"

Anxiety rushed over me.

"I just wanted to ask.." she spoke quietly, sulking a bit.

"No there's a reason why you asked, now tell me or I'll make you." I pushed her to say the truth.

"Fine.. I feel like I'm not good enough for you.. Like I just got this weird vibe I don't know, it's idiotic I know." she sighed, sitting up in bed.

I sat up with her and pulled her body closer to me.

"Don't you ever say that because you're one of the best," I took her hand and kissed the wrist, "most gorgeous," I kissed an inch higher than the last kiss, "beautiful, fine lady I've ever encountered in my life." I continued.

"You're not just saying this just for say right?" she giggles as I kiss her neck.

"Of course not, you mean alot to me.." I smile at her and twirl a strand of her hair around with one of my hands.

"Hey Calum." she calls me again.

"Yeah Tati?" I joked.

"I love you to the moon.." and before she could finish it,

"I love you more than Augustus Waters told Hazel Grace how much he loved her and when Rose let go of Jack.. And for goodness sake, I love you to the whole galaxy and fucking back!" I chuckle.

"You're too sweet." she laughed and we got back into our cuddling positions.

"NYAHAHAHAHA!" I heard a rare Ashton Irwin laugh outside the door.

"Somebody got krunk." Tatiana held in a laugh.

"Krunk?" I squint my eyes at her.

"FINNA GET KRUUNKKK?" Ashton barges in with two beer bottles in his hand.

"Sorry, he's very intoxicated tonight." Anne pulls him out the door, making me and Tatiana laugh.

-

surprise bish