ch. 25: "watch your back."

Michael's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun peeking through the blinds, I opened one eye to see where I was, I wasn't in my own room. I spaced out for a moment until I realized I had Tatiana in my arms, snoozing off looking delicate and fragile. I checked the time on her phone which was in her hand, it was 8 AM. I slowly pushed hair away from her face to reveal her sleeping face.I slowly took my arm from under her, she groaned and tried reaching out for me again but I took the nearest body pillow and substituted it for me instead. It had my scent on it so it was barely noticeable. I tiptoed across the hard-wood floor, trying not make a sound. 

creak

"Michael?" I heard a soft and tired voice from behind me and I quickly spun around to see Tatiana rubbing her eyes, trying to open them. I found it very cute.

"Uhm, go back to sleep, this is just a dream." I whispered, standing still.

"If this is a dream, why is pinching myself not working?" she questioned, pinching herself on her arm.

"Just go to sleep silly, you have a long day ahead of you." I chuckled, walking over to her and setting her head on the pillow.

"Will you stay with me?" she asked, looking up to me with the longest lashes and a beautiful set of green eyes that could brighten up a whole room.

"Sorry, I really can't.. I need to do... some errands." I lied.

"Well, I need to get up anyways because I have a day out with Sabrina.." she mumbled, getting out of bed and shuffling over to her closet. I walked over her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey, I'll be a better brother, okay?" I smile, looking into her eyes, trying my best not to kiss her. I really wanted to fix our broken sibling relationship since it has been a rough path.

"Okay." she nodded, then smiled brightly and hugged me tight.

-

Tatiana's P.O.V

I chose a long green top and a graphic black tank, high-waisted slightly ripped shorts and leggings with thigh high knee socks and black combat boots for my outfit of the day. Lastly I wrapped a beige knitted infinity scarf around my neck to warm me up in the cold wind, good thing the mall was indoors.

I took my black tote bag with gold studs on the sides and headed out the door. I quickly said goodbye to mum who was baking a cake for a special event at work, while step dad was at work and Michael was nowhere to be found..

as always.

I started my car and switched it over to my favorite radio station, it was playing I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith, making me feel sad as I drove to the mall, the skies were grey and it gave me a depressing feeling. The music was suddenly interrupted by Sabrina calling me. I pressed the button on the screen in the car.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Tati! It's 10:01 where are you?" Sabrina asked, angrily. She never liked it when people were late.

"Well, I'm currently stuck in traffic.. But it's a small one so I'll be there in less than two minutes!" I replied quickly, I saw the mall's sign in the distance already so I'd be there in no time.

"You better be! Anyways, we'll be waiting in Starbucks." she hung up right after.

I took a turn and headed into the parking lot of the mall. I parked my car near the front and headed inside quickly because the wind wasn't too kind today. I took off my gloves once I got inside and looked for the Starbucks, which was literally right in front of me. I walked towards it, as I came closer, I saw Anne who was sitting with Brooke but Sabrina was nowhere to be seen. Once I reached it, they both greeted me with warm hugs and smiles.

"Tatiana! Finally you're here! Let's get started shall we?" Brooke smirked, looking over to Anne who was keeping her head down.

"What's wrong?" I nudged her, making her look up, faking a smile.

"Just.. Keep an eye out today.. Okay?" she smile half-heartedly and walked into Victoria Secrets with me. We picked out a few panties and bras that were on sale for 70% off.

I checked out some body sprays also since their body spray were the greatest and smelled the best. We lined up at the line and looked around for anything that I might have missed for one of my Christmas lists but I didn't find anything so I checked out with Anne and as we walked out, my eyes saw a familiar couple.

Luke and Sabrina were making out near the front, her hands in his hair, messing it up, his hands in her pants grabbing desperately, mouths hungrily pushing against each other and there was no space in between.

I know he said he wanted to move on but, he wrote a song for me, sang it to me, begged for me back and when I was about to talk to him about it, Sabrina swoops in and takes him..

Just like that, everything snapped inside of me and I ran as fast as I could in the elevator with Anne running after me but the elevator closed on her so she took the stairs. This is it. This was my sign to move on. I wasn't crying but my eyes were blurry, I accidentally bumped into something or someone.

Rhea.

"Hey bitch." she spat.

"Go away Rhea, this is not the time." I shouted, pushing her away but she pushed me back, causing me to stumble on something and fall.

"Listen, I will get Calum back, he will never even think about getting near you, do you hear me?" she squatted down and had something in her hand.

"You were never good for him no wonder he never loved you! Especially with that attitude, you might be pretty on the outside but you are sure ugly as hell on the inside." I spatted at her, making her laugh cunningly.

"You just made a terrible, terrible decision." she whistled and Michael showed up behind her carrying something. 

He had guilt in his eyes and he was tearing up. He mouthed 'I'm sorry'.

"MICHAEL?!" I shrieked at the sight of him. 

We were still in the mall, but not anywhere, but the center where everyone can see the action, I looked around and people had recording devices in their hands, either a phone or camera.

"Do it gordon." she gritted her teeth and stood back up, arms crossing. Michael poured a tub of fake blood over me and I shuddered.

"NO!" A voice boomed, the crowd moved out of the way to reveal Calum.

I ran into his arms and he immediately walks out with me.

-

OH SHIET