ch. 13: "tourists?"

Calum's P.O.V

We ate some ice cream after the theatres, and after that I've decided to do a creative idea. I drove us down to the near drugstore, which was CVS.

"Wow! So fancy, I love it!" she laughed, looking at CVS.

"Shut up dork, you don't even know what we're doing yet." I laughed along with her, then got out of the car & rushed to her side to open the door for her.

Once we got in, I grabbed 2 disposable cameras, sun hats & sun glasses, once I got to the cashier, she was reading a magazine, when I noticed that something was on it.

Something I didn't want her to see.

"Hey babe let's go!" I quickly said, snatching the magazine out of her hands & putting it back in it's place.

"Why're you in a rush? Why does it look like you're going on a trip to an unknown country & taking pictures?" she wondered, laughing.

"You'll see soon you doofus." I stuck my tongue out at her & payed the lady at the cashier and rushed out of the store. "Here, put this on."

"Very beachy. I like it!" she exclaimed, trying on the sunglasses & sun hat I bought.

"You beautiful as always." I smiled at her, then put my shades & bucket hat on.

"Why do we look like tourists?" she finally questioned.

"Honey, we are tourists." I smirked, then drove to the nearest town by & took pictures with her at any silly or cool attractments we see.

"OO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME GETTING EATEN BY THIS SHARK!" I felt like a 5 year old but hey, sharks are cool.

After our tourist date, the last thing I had in mind was special..

-

Tatiana's P.O.V

It's been a pretty fun day so far. Calum has put so much effort into making this one of the best dates i've ever been on.

I love how he surprises you randomly with creative ideas.. Or maybe he searched cute date ideas on google.

For the last date, I was blind-folded. I had 2 feelings:

1) i was about to get kidnapped & raped by Calum Hood

OR

2) he's taking me to a febreeze commercial.

Definitely the Febreeze commercial since I smell perfume, or is it just me?

He led me up the stairs, which took about 20 minutes since I was still blind folded & it was high. Once we reached the top, I heard a door open.

"Good evening sir." I heard a fancy english accent say. "Table for two?"

"Yes." he nodded.

I still couldn't see & I wanted to see the place because it smelled of a good aroma of food.

"Ready?" he whispered into my ear.

"Been ready." I giggled, he finally unwrapped the blind fold from my eyes.

I gasped at the sight, everyone around us was so formally dressed, everything was sparkly & light & clean.

It basically it looked like a expensive place to have dinner at.

I looked around with curious & intrigued eyes till I set it back on Calum, who was also intrigued by my face.

"It's beautiful!" I smiled at him, my heart fluttered when he touched my hand.