ch. 27: "merry christmas you filthy animal"

Michael's P.O.V

I felt excruciatingly awful for pouring the gallon of fake blood on Tatiana. I have promised her that I would become a better brother but Rhea had something on me that I needed to know and I would do anything to get that information.

I haven't heard from or of my mum in years, about fourteen years to be exact. The last I've seen her was when I was five and now I'm nineteen. That's a long ass of a time. I get that she cheated on my father multiple times but I just wanted to know how she's doing. Does she have a new family? Did she end up marrying the one she truly loved? It hurted me thinking of deep questions like that but I just wanted to know if she was fine. I didn't want to make any contact though because I know it would hurt me too much to see her.

I hated Rhea with all of my heart and I know I would get back at her. And I knew how..I walked to my car and passed Sabrina who was laughing along with Luke, walking to their car aswell. I fucking hated them as a couple, yes they looked cute together but Luke broke Tatiana's heart and even though I used to hate Tatiana, I never liked how he lead her on.

"Michael!" Sabrina called me over, I kept walking since I didn't really give two shits about what she wanted to tell me.

"Gordon!" Luke shouted, making my blood boil. I hated my middle name since it represented my mother's side of the family. I suddenly turned around and faced Luke, fists clenched.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped.

"Woah take it easy kitten," he smirked obviously knowing he was pissing me off, "we have rehearsals tomorrow at around twelve, and you should probably bring a bullet proof vest since Calum probably hates your guts right now."

"Fuck off hemmings." I responded, then turned around to continue walking to my car.

"Simmer down Michael." he laughed along with his stupid little girlfriend of his and drove away in their car.

I got into my own car and drove to the nearest bar I saw. The nearest one was called The Pink Poodle I cringed at the name and got out of the car to get in. A security guard stopped me with his large arms and crossed it.

"ID?" he asked, polietly.

I took out my wallet and showed him my ID, he nodded and led me in, the bar was full of ladies in little clothing, which was a thong and no top. I smirked and walked over to the counter-top and waited for the bar tender to come over. He was the age of 25 or so and had a forming beard and brown hair and eyes.

"What's it for you, rookie?" he smiled, drying his hands on a nearby towel.

"Five shots of vodka to drown my wrong shit doings." I say, crossing my arms.

He nodded and returned with the five shots of vodka and I handed him the money. I took a shot and clenched my teeth, the alcohol burned my throat but I loved the feeling. I deserved the pain. I was such a fuck up to everyone, including people I haven't even met yet.

"Hey." a woman slurred.

"What?" I snapped, annoyed at the drunk bitch.

"Wanna do body-shots?" she asked, swaying.

I lifted and took my t-shirt off, laying on the table nearby. I put the lemon in my mouth.She sprinkles salt on my body & a crowd forms around us. Adrenaline fires throughout my body as she kissed my waistline and looked up to give me a weak smile

She started to lick the salt off my body, leading up to my mouth. She squeezed the lime or lemon into her mouth then french kissed me. My eyes widened at her touch. She continued to make out with me until someone pulled her off of me. Another woman looked straight at me in the eyes.

"Let other people take their fucking turn, get off the table." she snarled, making me laugh and grab my shirt.

I stumbled as I tried walking out the bar, the same woman grabbed me and started making out with me. I took breaths in between and next thing led to another, we were in her apartment.

"Get on the bed." she ordered, out of breath. I nod and slowly walk over to her bed.

She followed, unbuckling my belt. My heart beat fastens as she took them off and pulled my boxers down. She rubbed herself against me, making me palpitate.

"Shut up. Now close your eyes." She ordered once more, making me put my hands up in defeat, listening to her.

She started to do her thing and the following morning, she was in my arms, I look under the covers to see us both naked. I smirked and looked over to her to see her face. I couldn't believe who it was.

Rhea.

She woke up and fluttered her eyes open and let out a horrific scream.

"YOU RAPED ME!" she shrieked, pulling the covers away from her. I pulled them back and put them over my dick.

"RAPED YOU? YOU- YOU KISSED ME FIRST!" I yelled back, annoyed and confused.

"FUCK! DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL BEN!" She runs her hands across her hair, sighing deeply.

"Ben?" I asked, smirking. "Who's Ben? Perhaps your boyfriend that I have never heard of?"

She faces me, eyes widening but she returned back to her normal look.

"Yes, Ben is my boyfriend, he is currently on tour in the United States with his band." she mumbled, looking down at her hands, fiddling with them.

"Tell me what you know about my mother." I commanded, making her give up.

"Fine, I will only give you some details-" she tried escaping but I cut her off.

"Tell me what you know." I cut her off, pissed off.

"She lives with my aunt in an apartment, she has a fiance Tucker or something like that, they're engaged and she's moving out soon to move in her with him since they're getting married soon." she bit her lip.

My heart broke and I managed to push away the feelings.

"Give me the address." I said, making her jump.

"Look Gordon, don't tell Ben about this one night stand and I'll give you it." she offered a deal.

"Okay. Just don't call me Gordon ever again." I gritted my teeth, anxious to get the information.

"Apartment 2B at the Pullman Apartments." she said.

I nodded my head and quickly slipped into my clothes,. Before I could walk out the door, I turned my head at her.

"Hey Rhea?" I said.

"What?" she asks, texting on her phone.

"Merry Christmas you filthy animal." I chuckled to myself and closed the door. I was going to see my mother after fourteen years.

-

merry belated christmas!

votes/comments for my chapters would be an awesome present!

hope you all had time to spend with family and got what you want!