30 seconds to mars

The kill

Vics pov

"Daddy what job you haf?" Kellins small voice came from behind me. He was asking because Im going on a business trip.
I couldnt tell him my real job was Killing people who've hurt him before. Torturing them slow.
Listening to their crys and screams apologizing begging me to stop. The lovely sounds Ive recorded and etched into my brain. No I couldn't tell Kellin that Justin...His precious Justin was next on the list and he'd take a bit longer then the others and thats why he has to sleepover at olivers tonight. I couldn't tell him that no. He'd never forgive me. For what Ive done. The animal ive become.

"I took over my father's business." I lie to him. A small lie. A small lie that he ate up. He believed me. He'd believe anything I said because he trusts me. And thats what hurts about lying to him the most. See I have enough Money from the band stuff to keep providing for him as if I had a Job. I guess it just Always works out in the end.

"Daddy I go wif you?" Kellin asks tilting his head. His wide innocent eyes staring up at me. It crushed me to say no but I had to.

"No baby you'll Keep oli company tonight." I said as he began to frown.

"Pwease."

"Ill take you next time as long as you are good and do whatever Oliver tells you to." I say lying to him again. I'd probably take him to my dads business and prettend to write papers for an hour. Hopefully it would bore him enough that he never asks again and I could keep up my new secret hobby. Untill theres no one unjust left. Then me and Kellin can live happily ever after. Thats the goal right?

"Yay im so excited!" Kellin shouted throwing himself on me. Our lips met eachothers just for a second before he jumped off of me and scrambled to answer the door.

My good friend Oli. If I trust anyone with my baby it would be him. I told him about Kellins past and he swore he'd protect kells with his life. I believe him when he says it too.

Its not long before Kellin runs back in to kiss me and tell me he's leaving with his bag thats like three times his size. I chuckle standing at the door waving them off as they drive away.