Falla Amo

Kellins POV

"Daddy when we go home?" I lisped around my paci.

We've been in the UK for about a month and a half and didnt show any signs of going home anytime soon. Ignoring me daddy laid me on the changing table. Since being here Ive had a few accidents and now im forced to wear diapers. They aren so bad really. Just noisy. I sqirm at the cold touch of the wipe on my privates.

"Okay Kells daddy has lots to do today. So I got you a babysitter."

"No daddy I go with you!" I shouted kicking my legs in dismay.

"Settle down. You can't come with me...I have to work. While im away you will be on your best behavior or you'll be in for a red sore ass. Do I make myself clear?"  He spoke holding my gaze with his.

"Yes daddy." I mumbled though I didn't understand how he could have a job here...we're just on vacation this a temporary stay right? The thought that we might be here for a while makes me feel sick to my stomach. Vacations are fun but San Diego is all I know.

I kicked my feet in my highchair waiting for daddy to bring my nuggets to me. That was something else we never had at home. Usually I ate at a table no matter how young I regressed not that Im complaining. I actually quite like the highchair. It makes me sit tall.

"Here you go baby doll." Daddy said sitting my plate on the tray. He kissed my forehead before taking a phone call.

Things have been weird since we got here. Daddy says this is a vacation but we haven't done one touristy or vacation like thing. We have this big house here. Where we have our shared room. My nursery. A separate playroom for naughty things that me and daddy did together sometimes. The house felt like ours but bigger.

Daddy took my phone away and only lets me watch cartoon movies. We dont have cable or if we do Im not allowed to watch it. Which is weird cus he never gave me this many restrictions before. I guess a high point would be how much time we spend together. He never let me leave though. Not out and about. I'm allowed to go on the front porch the back patio and thats it. I could also get go to the backyard. I have a big wheel that I rode around out there sometimes while daddy worked in his office. But it rains here alot more often then it did back home so Im mostly stuck in the house. Which is fine by me because I have so many toys and stuffies to keep me company.

"You got Ketchup everywhere bud, lets get you in the bath before daddy has to leave." Daddy says picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. Warm water and bubbles filled the tub.

Daddy washed my body with a vanilla scent. I giggled making the duckies crash into each other.
"Okay baby im gonna get you all dressed and when your babysitter gets here Ill have to go." Daddy said lifting me from the tub.

"When you comin back?" I asked letting daddy rub my body with lotion that smelled like strawberries.

"I wont be back till after bed time. But I promise I will sleep with you tonight and Ill be right there when you wake up." Daddy said sliding my red tutu over my milky white thighs.

"Dada thats a long time." I said with tears threathing to leap from my eyes.

"I know doll. But I gotta make money so I can keep buying you pretty things." Daddy said pressing a kiss to my lips and wiping the fallen tears from my cheeks.

"Daddy don't leave." I pleaded hoping he'd change his mind.

"Kellin I have to. I will call to check on you we can FaceTime on Olivers phone a few times today." Daddy explained.

"Whose Oliver?"

"Your babysitter." Daddy said setting me down on the couch and walking to the door after hearing a knock.