Ig stop means go

Kellins POV

"I'll do it." Vic said simply. Justin shook with rage as he spoke. "Do what?"
"I'll be kellins daddy." He says and then turns to me. " Would you like that Kellin? Can I be your Daddy?" Oh my god absolutely. Im to small say that though so I nod and engulf Vic in a big hug. I point to the entrance. "Wan see fishes daddy pwease!" I say tugging on Vics sleeve.
"Anything you want princess ." He responds kissing me on the cheek And taking my hand.

   In the aquarium I watched all the fish swim around.
"Daddy look looky!"  I squealed dragging vic behind me and pointing at a big tank.
"Jelly fish, I see princess."
"I wan touch."
"You can't touch it theyed sting you and it would hurt really bad."
"Jewy fish gimme ouchy?"
"Yes Kells Jelly fish would give you an ouchy." Vic replied Kissing me on the forehead. I giggled.
"Jacky! Jesse!-Gabe did u see? Justy you see the jellyfishies you cant touch them cus they give you an ouchy!" I yelled pointing.
  They all laughed and shook their heads at me as if to say 'what are we gonna do with you Kells.' Well except Justin who Just stayed quiet.
I let out a loud squeal as I was lifted in the air by Jack and sat on his shoulders.
"LOOK HOW TALL I AM!" I screamed. Vic laughed and took a picture of us with his phone.
.
"Did you have fun baby boy?" Jesse asked ruffling my hair. We were leaving the aquarium we had Just ate dip n dots and my hands were sticky.
"Yes so much fun Jesse!" I smiled at him. He kissed me on the forehead before walking in the direction of his own car. The drive back to the house was filled with comfortable silence. Vics fingers drumed on the steering wheel to the beat of whatever song on the radio was playing at every red light.

    I'm so happy that Vic is my daddy now. Im not sure what this means for me when I'm being a big boy though. I know I have a crush on Vic but as far as I know hes straight. Hes Just so perfect. I knew this from the day I met him. In grade school. Grade four. We didnt ever talk to eachother that year. I just followed him around and ate his ice cream cups. He never got upset he Just allowed me to. I smiled at this. Wavering Between being a big boy and being in little space as I thought back to that time. We never did end up talking till Grade five even though we had been friends since Grade four. The first time we talked to eachother the second week of Grade five. I was shoved down some stairs by my life long bully Ryan seaman. I broke my arm that day. Vic carried me to the nurse. But not before making sure to do a number on Ryan. "Ill never let him touch you like that again. Never." He said looking me in my Eyes. I just nodded at him in response cradling my arm. Vic was the only person I let sign my cast. I've talked to him every Single day since. Best buds since the fourth grade. :)

The car stopped pulling up in front of the house I shared with my band mates. I waited patiently in my car seat waiting for Daddy to come pick me up. When the door opened I stretched my arms out to him and he carried me all to the door. Opening it and walking in.
The guys were all already there and Gabe was making dinner. There was tension in the air. It was thick and it made me anxious. Between Justin and Daddy. Daddy played mindlessly with my hair whispering how pretty I looked every now and then.

     Justin was across the room. I tried not to be obvious about the discomfort of his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head. Daddy didnt seem to notice so I just sat there and waited for Gabe to say dinner was ready.
-after din din hehe-
"Awe baby you got spaghetti all over the place." Vic said wiping my face and kissing my cheek. I only giggled in response. He pulled out his phone and sighed. "I gotta go home princess but I'll be back for you first thing in the morning."
"What no daddy take me wif you!" I whined my eyes already watering.
"I can't Mike and Tony will be there and I know you wanna keep your little space a secret." He said wiping tears from my face.
He was right. I couldn't go. Ive gotten too comfortable in little space around Vic. It would prove difficult not to slip. I'd be humiliated in front of Mike and Tony.
I sadly nodded my head in response. "I'll be here first thing in the morning. Probably before you even wake up. Then we can go shopping and get Ice cream anything you want." Daddy said placing a small kiss on my nose. I felt my face warm. I gushed at him. "Otay daddy see you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow princess." My heart swelled at the nickname like it did everytime. I watched him walk out the door. The sound of his car pulling off pulled on my heart. A little.